New toys fitted.

Craigieboy

First off, big thanks to Jim and the team at Star Performance for supply/fitting today.

Milltek, non-res, sounds FANTASTIC. Also, went to see Transformers tonight at the pics and my R now sounds like the Autobots FIREdevil.gif I'm glad I decided to go for the straight through instead of resonated version, it just sounds the way it should.

Short shifter, cheers to Mook for supply, took a little bit of getting used to, but slowly I'm getting there and its a great addition to the car, hard to describe how it feels, except to say it just feels right.

Haldex and arb's, I've yet to fully take her round some twisty roads at pace, but the car definately definately feels alot more stable even taking gentle bends at pace, certainly a must for anyone looking to being modding their r.

Superchips, for some reason their software wouldn't connect to the car, so their going to come out and try it again next week sometime, in a way its good as I can adjust to the other mods before again adapting to the chip.

All in all I'm well chuffed with todays work, visa card isn't but who cares. Not certain if there will be a great power difference with whats on it now, but to me it feels sharper, and handles alot more like it should of done from the factory.

Cheers all beerchug.gif

Glad you got on well at Star...I was supposed to be through that neck of the woods for a track day a couple of weeks back, but never made it in time (kilt-hire issues).

I've had the straight through on for a couple of years now and love it to bits...only time it gets a little annoying is on the m-way...otherwise, the slight rasp it generates under accel is beautiful. Sounds even better when you have the supercharger on the front end smile.gif

b0b