PS3 deal at Game

Woppum

Really impressed to far. Im not sure the graphics are better than the 360 yet, and it is certainly slower whilst loading. However the machine is SO much quieter and doesn't blow anywhere near as much hot air (bit like me! tongue.gif). The DVD player is also excellent, certainly a better quality than the 360. Controller is not as good, not by ba long way - however the new one is light and has a long battery life. Im sure it will be better for games like pro evo (it always has) but the quakes and Halos of this world I will be buying for the 360.

[ QUOTE ]

Make sure you do a firmware update, and get downloading those demos. Once your HD TV is in use you'll love the difference.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its on HD now, just 720p (is that right guy?) not 1080p.

Thats another thing that is excellent about the PS3 - its on wireless! Sadly I dont know my router code so wont get it fixed until Monday! But will start downloading asap. Will 60gb last me long?

my £250 one was brand new from the brother of a local game shop. even had the seal on the box.

but i feel after a while they do begi to blow out some serious hot air but unlike a certai other console they can handle the heat.

now just need the store to fecking accept my solo card it just isnt happening though

[ QUOTE ]

I have the Pioneer 43". It seems to keep reverting to 720 something, not sure if its p or something else. The graphics still look excellent. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Have a look in Settings, on the PS3. It may only be outputting it at 720. There was also a bug where it didn't stay at 1080p, so make sure you've done a Firmware update.