Haven't posted in a while...

eldiablorubino

...I've neglected TSN a bit lately. Over 9000 miles on the clock and most things are going well. Just a bit of bad luck...

- Nail in rear tyre (repaired)

- Stone chip in windscreen (see post in General cars regarding issues with this - please post with your experiences regarding new windscreens)

- Nail in front tyre (replaced)

and now...

After 11 months and 9000 miles one of my 18" Monzas made contact with a kerb on friday night - SAUER0421.GIF

Whilst parking with passender side wheels up on the kerb outside the mother-in-laws house, I wasn't as far over as I thought, the rear tyre slipped off the kerb (a particularly evil granite set with protuding cement joint). So I now have a curved scratch on the flat face of one spoke, running from the edge of the rim for about 20mm.

Has anyone had a decent repair done on their Monzas? How does the diamond cut face look afterwards? And how much...? Also how long does it take/is the car off the road?

I also have two small stone chips on the front wheel (same side) one on the grey paint and one on the diamond cut area...

First service...?

My car has also started telling me that the first service is due in 200 miles or 40ish days. I thought that I was on Longlife servicing, but the 40(ish) days would be exactly one year from the PDI. So does this mean that the car was set to standard time & distance by mistake...?