New Omanyts

Timski

Took my Anni to the local stealers for its 50k service on Saturday. They had a black 3 dr manual in the showroom with the new Omanyts on it. It looked devastatingly good. Pictures don't do these wheels justice - I think they suit the car better. They somehow make it look 'chunkier'.

I managed to find a picture of a silver 3 dr on the Top Marques website and it looks stunning. I had convinced myself to hang on to my Anni for a bit but my trip to the dealer as made me SERIOUSLY want one again. smlove2.gif

[ QUOTE ]

There's a silver one (with pics) with the new wheels at Leicester Volkswagen. It's on the Top Marques website. I would post the pics but it's too technical for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

If anyone needs pics of the Mk5 with Omanyts. Just go to vwvortex.com and there are loads there. Or if you r lazy then here it is link

Agreed. But between the Zolders and Omanyts, I have grown to like the Omanyts which IMHO look a lot cleaner and elegant, not forgetting that they are made by Speedline and are a hell of a lot lighter that the Zolders by Ronal. The Omanyts do a lot more justice to the good looking brakes on the Mk5 as well.

[ QUOTE ]

I think it would have been a nice touch if they had put the number on the steering wheel to show when it was produced like they have done in america?

http://picasaweb.google.com/KCStix/R32PreDelivery/photo#5095067531637020098

[/ QUOTE ]

Problem is, is that the R32's are limited in the States but not anywhere else AFAIK. Therefore, not possible on ours. I would have much prefered if VW had put a R32 badge on the clusters.