All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Yesterday
  2. 0-60 in 1.9 secs

Can't be bothered to read the blurb, but how long to charge the car up? does it come with free neck braces?
  3. WTF a decked Allegro

The suspension will have just collapsed... Surely if you were going to "deck" an Allegro you would do it to the Vanden Plas It looks as though it's actually a Beetle based on the MOT History.
  4. WTF a decked Allegro

Was so shocked I got the wife to take a picture of this Allegro estate. It was decked to the floor and sounded like it had a V8 installed in the back.
  5. Driving mode on Android or iPhone?

S8 : You could try "Out Loud". Can have one app read out for free/testing then a mighty £1.99 fo full app. Can activate when on bluetooth etc.
  6. Trying to get good pix or videos of the badgers that are tearing up my back garden, I’ve seen that the picture in complete darkness is very very noisy. one option might be to get an IR flood lamp perhaps but otherwise I was thinking to swap out the camera that gives the long view over the garden to one with better night quality (all the others have some ambient light access so work better) any recommendations or suggestions please?
  7. Windows phone driving mode is ace. Allows voice calls via Bluetooth and reads out sms allowing voice-transcribed replies but suppresses all other notifications (email, WhatsApp, messenger etc etc) what app do I need for similar functions on Galaxy s8 and iPhone please?
  8. Last week
  9. 0-60 in 1.9 secs

It has some impressive claims made about it. I like how you can test drive one after you put a stupidly big ($50K) deposit on it...
  10. Gap insurance for purchase cars? What else?

You did indeed. I’m hoping it’s confusing click4crap with Ala though.... they're doing a 11% discount at the moment too so I could get both cars for £210! mine for £15k cover for the 2 year pcp and hers for £10k (£14250 invoice ) over 3 years
  11. Gap insurance for purchase cars? What else?

Click4crap http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/topic/76436-gap-insurance-is-it-worth-it http://www.tyresmoke.net/forum/topic/139650-gap-insurance/ *edit to remove the first half of your quote
  12. Gap insurance for purchase cars? What else?

Waylander, I mentioned to you that something in the back of my mind told me Ala weren't much good when it came to claims. Now I remember it was Mac that had the bad experience.
  13. Gap insurance for purchase cars? What else?

Not sure I’m clear - do you mean ALA behave like this or others do and stick to them? theyve quoted a very competitive price for back to invoice....
  14. Gap insurance for purchase cars? What else?

Be careful with GAP, and make sure it really is back to invoice (ALA) and not back to invoice*. *subject to our arbitary review of what invoice value should have been.
  15. 0-60 in 1.9 secs

Meet Tesla's new Roadster: The fastest production car ever made http://www.cityam.com/275953/you-need-know-teslas-new-roadster-elon-musk-promises
  16. Leasing for Dummies?

indeed. I am genuinely worried about being a target for burglary due to this especially in the run up to xmas
  17. Wednesday 6th December, 6:30pm onwards at Ye Olde Swan, Woughton on the Green, Milton Keynes, just off the A421. Ye Olde Swan has been our new home for the last year now: lovely outside garden area, cosy 16th century core now we are in the colder half of the year (no Disney windmills here!) plus most importantly great food! Last time out back in October attendance was understandably not as high as the peak of summer, good to catch up with those present, awesome food again. The pub anticipate being busy in the run up to Christmas, I have agreed to phone the number through the day before. Hence I cannot stress enough, please post if you can make it! If you cannot commit until nearer the date, please post as such in this thread, or send me a message / text. I absolutely do not want anyone to travel and not have enough seats at the table and find the pub cannot accommodate because they are rammed. 6:30pm onwards, any enthusiast welcome, not just VAG and / or Porsche! Usual suspects please post your interest, potential MK meet newbies please post below so we can look out and welcome you. The meet is posted on RS246, Audi SRS, the S2 Forum and TSN. Ye Olde Swan Newport Road Woughton on the Green Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire MK6 3BS 01908679489 The bit highlighted in red on the second map is the road through the pub - you can access from both ends. Congregate at the north end of the car park, the four spaces by the red arrow are the biggest for A8s + RS6s etc.
  18. Leasing for Dummies?

Your neighbours will think you've been selling sweets to kids and teenagers!
  19. 4 Series Gran Coupe deal

Wow! thats very good!
  20. Leasing for Dummies?

Thanks amongst all my excitement, I forgot to mention that I bought the missus a car over the weekend too! Mitsubishi Outlander GX4. She’s a happy bunny. Upgrade from her civic! we take delivery of that on Saturday .
  21. Leasing for Dummies?

Up to 180 days from the delivery date.
  22. Leasing for Dummies?

Booster, how long after can you arrange Gap Insurance on a new lease car?
  23. 4 Series Gran Coupe deal

BMW have released 400 4 Series Gran Coupes onto the Contract Hire market. All M Sport automatics. All cars are in stock and must be gone by 1st December. All diesel and petrol engines available Example: 420d GC M Sport auto 6+35 10k per annum £266+VAT 440i on the same terms £367+VAT Thought that as it is such a good deal that it was worth posting. Let me know if it is of interest
  24. Motor GP - Valencia

He had most crashes which to my mind means most experience of pushing on/over the edge = ability to go to the limit/over when the actual race is on. Very Schumacher like in that regard. His ability to get ride away from so many crashes is incredible. No one does it like him. A true talent. They repeated a documentary recently of his rookie season and Rossi clearly recognised the talent when he said Marquez could go on and eclipse what he'd done. So young and so good. I doubt he'll last as long as Rossi (incredible feat!!) but he could beat most of his records.
  25. Why you don't stop on the Ring

Coolant was also the issue for the closure before that bike lap. Slippery stuff!!!
  26. Why you don't stop on the Ring

I believe the original cause was Porsche 911 GT3 RS spilled coolant on the track after its radiator failed.
  1. Load more activity