All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Last week
  2. Guy Martin & Coulthard F1 Special

https://theiomtt.blog/2018/07/13/the-truth-about-road-racing/
  3. Guy Martin & Coulthard F1 Special

The tough year for road racers continues https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/motorsport/44815725
  4. Earlier
  5. Guy Martin & Coulthard F1 Special

Also, he’s finding out that being on top of his game isn’t always enough when Vettel is in an equal car, and he’s not coping with that terribly well. Back on topic, nice to see Guy having a bit of fun. It’s been a tough year for bike road racers. I wonder where his mind is about whether he ever returns to NI and TT. I kind of hope he doesn’t. It’s not his whole life any more and I think you need to be committed to balance the risk.
  6. Guy Martin & Coulthard F1 Special

Brilliant drive to get back to second. I believe he’s retracted his accusation of ‘tactics’, saying, “Sometimes we say stupid shit and we learn from it.” I say, we’ve only learnt from it if we stop saying stupid shit, Lewis.
  7. Guy Martin & Coulthard F1 Special

He is a competitive animal on the top of his game, a set back like that will hit him hard, either way, love/loathe him, he did an amazing job to come back to be in the points, never mind on the podium, back off!
  8. Guy Martin & Coulthard F1 Special

A GP is only over three days.. unlikely.
  9. Guy Martin & Coulthard F1 Special

I wonder if he got time to teach Hamilton a thing or two about not behaving like a fücking child?
  10. Guy Martin & Coulthard F1 Special

Yeah they couldn't stop him talking bless him.
  11. Guy Martin & Coulthard F1 Special

Anyone notice Guy at Silverstone this weekend? He's certainly had a makeover.
  12. RIP William Dunlop

Very sad for all especially his pregnant wife What must Michael be thinking?
  13. RIP William Dunlop

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/motor-racing/william-dunlop-dead-crash-video-dies-death-killed-accident-skerries-100-isle-of-man-tt-latest-news-a8436716.html Time to re-watch “Road”
  14. MK Meet - Weds 4th July

Great to see those present, was very nice to sit outside and eat on a beautiful evening! Next meet Weds 1st August
  15. Update: Time to replace the original brake disks. They were getting a little corroded on the outside and inside edges of the contact surface and a few score marks. Though, as the picture shows, after filing off the lips at the edges the thickness is still well above the minimum of 22mm (new, they were 25mm). Guess they could have been skimmed but anyway, I decided that a new pair, with pads, of Brembos would be a good idea. The car has now done 197,000 miles. I don't drive slowly, I anticipate the road ahead unlike most road users nowadays (who are not even looking at the road), and probably most contributory is the fact the car is garaged overnight.
  16. MK Meet - Weds 4th July

Tomorrow chaps! Any more takers under this glorious weather? This time three years ago when it was 37 degrees we had around 20 people attend! Please please pop your name down if you can make it so I can ensure everyone can be seated together
  17. MK Meet - Weds 4th July

1. Ian_C 2. Ross (in the kampfwagen coupe) 3. Jamrowls 4. Nik 5. Richard
  18. MK Meet - Weds 4th July

1. Ian_C 2. Ross (in the kampfwagen coupe) 3. Jamrowls 4. Nik
  19. Ach, not that much damage there
  20. Yikes - those street circuits always seem to cause crashes like that once in a while.
  21. All racing team manager's say "never take out your team-mate". However it seems that there is a caveat in that........ "Unless you take the rest of the field out at the same time".....
  22. MK Meet - Weds 4th July

1. Ian_C
  23. Wednesday 4th July, 6:30pm onwards at Ye Olde Swan, Woughton on the Green, Milton Keynes, just off the A421. Ye Olde Swan has been our new home for over a year now: lovely outside garden area, cosy 16th century core (no Disney windmills here!) plus most importantly great food! July will be our longest daylight meet of the year as we continue monthly meets at the same venue through until the clocks change. Then it might be time for another curry meet.... 6:30pm onwards, any enthusiast welcome, not just VAG and / or Porsche! Usual suspects please post your interest, potential MK meet newbies please post below so we can look out and welcome you. The meet is posted on RS246, Audi SRS, the S2 Forum and TSN. Table booked, we anticipating wandering inside around 7:30pm, number required before the night, hence the roll call below.... Ye Olde Swan Newport Road Woughton on the Green Milton Keynes Buckinghamshire MK6 3BS 01908679489 The bit highlighted in red on the second map is the road through the pub - you can access from both ends. Congregate at the north end of the car park - the four spaces by the red arrow are the biggest for A8s + RS6s etc
  24. Countach kit

Parked in Ripon looked very well built
  1. Load more activity