Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hopsta

03 Blue R32 - M25

7 posts in this topic

Spotted you last night about 7:30 near J25 going clockwise, oh and you were texting too smashfreakB.gifNONO3.GIF

That could have been the first sighting of the Lesser Spotted 20" Knobbler or Woppum, to you normal folk! I think he's based around Beaconsfield, so not a million miles away from home.

Hopsta, you could be the first!

Sorry lads, i was in Oxford Street then tradervicks last night last night so no cookie i am afraid. Whoever was texting though is a wee bit stupid though. I turn my phone off when i get in the car now....just not worth it znaika.gif

Wopps

Are you one of those dodgy street traders in Oxford Street or an Albanian pick-pocket, because you do seem to spend too much time there....

jump.gifjump.gifjump.gif

Maybe I should go and interview Woppom, given that I work less than 2 mins away sekret.gif Who knows, this might even put paid to all these malicious rumours once and for all...hope not though! ha.giffuck_scott.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Maybe I should go and interview Woppom, given that I work less than 2 mins away sekret.gif Who knows, this might even put paid to all these malicious rumours once and for all...hope not though! ha.giffuck_scott.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

What malicious rumors? blush.gif