Canada GP

stooH

What a rubbish spectacle so far.

Start behind a safety car, Lewis going crazy on track again, more safety car, red flag, BBC losing all feeds from Canada by the looks of it and the fact there's no commentary makes me think Brundle and Coulthard have been washed away!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the most exciting of GP's so far is it, they should have had a normal start, that would have been more interesting seeing how many more people Lewis could have taken off!

Although in his defence (not that I'm a Lewis fan), I think the incident was 50/50, although a more experienced driver might have realised Jenson had next to zero visibility behind, and limited visibility to the front, so was clearly going to be concentrating on where he was going, not where he'd been!

Looks like the rains going to get worse before it gets better, ho hum, more whinging from the mrs!

I'm a fan of Hamilton but I must admit I'd be a bit irked if I was Jenson Button hearing that Lewis thinks he had the the run on him and was half way past him when he turned in.

I agree it looked like a 50/50, but Hamilton does seem to be getting on the wrong end of his own aggression of late. I'm sure the lack of the car he wants isn't easy to tolerate when you've got his kind of skill, but he's going to have to do something to rein the odd move here and there in or I can see a nasty incident one day.

its always him though isn't it. he is increasingly looking the petulant kn0b this season.

these boys need to watch some of the wet races of yore - the pussies:p

Yep, they need to be shown the 1993 European GP at Donington, where Senna ripped the piss out of the whole field

Yep, they need to be shown the 1993 European GP at Donington, where Senna ripped the piss out of the whole field

yep - when HE said call it off you could see Noah cruising down the straight.

schumi used to be awesome in the rain too - on inters when everyone in wets etc

Do you think Macca told LH to stop the car in that position to force a SC so that JB could get free pit stop to change to inters?

They haven't really explained this have they? If they have I must have slept through it.

Okay so now it is dry enough to start they are going to wait until the NEXT shower??

Screw that - HellCats it is...