New with golf!

Fox2

I think they only exist in your imagination, unless it's modified, or you live in the US/Canada, as all other mk2 GTi's had 1.8 engines.

Anyway, I know Mook particularly doesn't like them, in fact, he hates his so much he's selling it.

Are you always so "polite" to newcomers Tipex?

Posters first thread and your piling in already?

Really aint cricket mate, unless you know something about this particular poster?

Are you always so "polite" to newcomers Tipex?

Posters first thread and your piling in already?

Really aint cricket mate, unless you know something about this particular poster?

I made an educated decision based upon the content, and style of the post, and that similar posts usually amount to either spam, or someone selling something.

That a problem for you?

I made an educated decision based upon the content, and style of the post, and that similar posts usually amount to either spam, or someone selling something.

That a problem for you?

No problem for me, but I think that in the event of the poster being genuine, it was rather an aggressive stance to be taking, your response would have been suitable a few posts down the line, had your educated decision been confirmed by the actual content, you seem to have assumed the poster was:

a) A Bot

b) Nigerian

c) Someone from "QVC"

Maybe it was the sig that set you off?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi yes its sooooooo nice to have this car bt haven't had a chance to drive it.the fuel pipes have air bubbles in them so ya this other guy is going to come fix it for me.the plug wires are very nice.they are light blue.how do I put a pic on donno how.I'm using a blackberry .