Silverstone could be fun

Luke

No parking your car next to your tent/caravan, how do you get all your gear there then! And worse still, emergency parking, this is where the ground is too wet and they park everyone on the limited hard surfaces. They do this by parking you bumper to bumper and you rely on people coming back at a certain time so that you can get out. Like that's going to work. Can't even go in a chopper because of low cloud and you have to pay up front and there's no refund if they can't fly! FFS!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

although they are saying some traffic issues.

Yes, they could have said - Traffic is sh1t3 and it would have been closer to the mark ;) I think Friday is bad because all us locals keep forgetting about road closures and stuff and screwing the system up with our tractors :D

Yes, they could have said - Traffic is sh1t3 and it would have been closer to the mark ;) I think Friday is bad because all us locals keep forgetting about road closures and stuff and screwing the system up with our tractors :D

I get the feeling you're tractors will come in handy later though +++

Silverstone tweeting 'don't come tomorrow if you have a public car parking pass'(given out if you buy a race ticket). Refunds for anyone with an unused Friday or Saturday ticket. Sounds like a disaster. Bernie will go mental.

Bazztard :P
What he said +++
The weather might delay travel somewhat :(

:grin: think I'm going to retract my previous statement, apparently its funked up there as trouble getting into the carparks/camping has been spilling out as far back as the motorway!