New car ordered

rjgreen4

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 kids is one thing, but Weimaraner - you so brave, I doubt the x3 boys have enough energy to wear it out :D

The dog gaurd you posted looks like the one our neighbours have, only they have a doggy bed in it as well, and the doggy bed is in a half size boot liner so that any spillages in the dog half stay in the dog half!!!!

Love the new car, very jealous.

We have travall dog guards in both our cars and they are great, very good quality if a bit expensive. Just checking you know that you have only linked to the divider, the dog guard is another £109! I would think you need both. That particular design looks like it has to be secured against floor and roof, that will leave marks....

Why do you have the bowls for the dog on a raised frame?

Our dogs dowls are on a raised frame too, although it's like a little white plastic table into which the bowls are recessed.

It's easier for the dog to eat without getting its ears in the food/water and stops the bowls shifting around the floor (and then getting kicked across the utility room).

Apparently they cant go out for a walk or do any serious exercise within 1 hour after food as they are prone to twisted stomach's.

He farts all day and they stink!!!!

Did you per chance tick the options box for the luxe rear climate control which I believe comes with the extra fart filtration system inbuilt!! :)

I only use normal bodywork car shampoo (Meguairs NXT Generation) on the S4 alloys, with Autoglym Super Resin Polish to remove stubborn areas. If you wax / seal them it makes them easier to wash, you need to 'scrub' them less which preserves the finish, so its a win win situation. How you are going to clean the inside barrells of those multispoke AMG alloys I have no idea.