Safe car covers?

AZURES3

As per my yellow spots post the problem is getting worse, another picture attached, I spent 2 hours cleaning the car yesterday and today the bodywork is covered in yellow spots again. The internet seems to point at bee poo and has the same look at the yellow splats, its driving me crazy and I can wash the car everyday. I hear car covers can cause damage in the wind ?

post-137-0-86702800-1411232518_thumb.jpg

Although I would not promote the removal of any bee attracting fauna in my garden if it is bee's you should be able to identify what is is nearbye that is attracting them.

Remove that and thus no more mass of bees.

Alternatively carry on cleaning, get a quality liquid show gloss on the car to make washing easier and in a few weeks when the cold weather sets in the bees will have gone anyway.

If you have side space why not consider an electric retractable building mounted awning?

http://www.primrose-awnings.co.uk/50m-full-cassette-manual-awning-plain-dark-blue-polyester-p-2558.html?src=list_img

Edited by Calm Chris

You could be wrong though..... You should comb the whole neighbourhood for likely sources of yellow blobs first.......

Called environmental health and they asked for pictures and a sample, avoided shitting in a pot but spent about 20 mins scraping yellow splat of the car and the wife took it to them today. 7-10 days and we will know and the over defensive beekeeper in our road can stop replying to me email blaming aliens air bats lol