Wopps 918

fatcat

• 2 weeks later...

Hi chaps. Always on the move these days.  Hit down a few mins ago in my fourth US state in a week. Last 2 to go then straight to Geneva for a couple of private unveiling!

porsche GB contacted me about borrowing it. Made sure their insurance was fully covered at today's value and said only they, not evo could drive the car. It was mainly used for static shots to be honest but happy to help where I can. 

The FF is fantastic. If a Ferrari, Rolls and mk4 golf r32 had a baby you would get an FF. it's just had a bonkers system go in. It's getting some work done to make it street than new, then topaz and a novitec set of pipes. Really fallen for it. :)

• Like 4

On 17/02/2017 at 4:11 PM, CarMad said:

Yeah looked good not keen on the alloys don't look special enough for a Ferrari some how. 

His 918 is on the front cover of EVO as well, well the spoiler that is. 

Almost switched the wheels but the stock really are growers . I'd rather the money!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/03/2017 at 10:00 PM, Woppum said:

Fitted April really looking forward to it :)

Do you remember when we used to think Bazza was a ba5tard for buying a GTR?  

This takes ba5tardness to a whole new dimension :P

Fair play to you mate, this will be incredible.  Hope I get to see some of the fleet at Silverstone this year +++

• Like 5

On 21/03/2017 at 3:33 AM, Rachel said:

The Australian version of EVO is out (we used to be able to get the UK one, but no more) and yes, there is the Woppum batmobile posed next to a NSX in what looks like a hangar...   I will get to read it later today.

Haha really, that's quite cool actually!

• 2 weeks later...