Rachel

GLC 63S

13 posts in this topic

Picked one up at lunchtime today...   Money I should have saved, but hey.

Will put up some pics once I take them - after it gets its ceramic paint stuff done tomorrow.  :)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

20180511_154355a.jpg

20180511_154406.jpg

20180511_154531.jpg

20180511_154439.jpg

20180511_154555.jpg

20180511_154559.jpg

20180511_154616.jpg

8 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interestingly the GLC 63S was regarded as the  "fastest SUV in the WORLD!" at 0-100 in 3.8 or somesuch...

No sure it it keeps its crown now the Urus has launched.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love that Rachel, top skills!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very nice. Did they through in a free hat?

White looks lovely but I'm guessing it's also ultra practical in the hot sun. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes and yes.  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice.  Like the interior, much better than the old model... :secret:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, patently said:

Nice.  Like the interior, much better than the old model... :secret:

Yep.  The sides of the wheel are "Dynamica"/alcantara, and the seats have the same fabric running as ribs in among the leather of the front seats.  Also, just like Porsche - the front headrests have the AMG Affalterback logo (the circular one) embossed into them.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/05/2018 at 7:34 AM, Rachel said:

Picked one up at lunchtime today...   Money I should have saved, but hey.

Will put up some pics once I take them - after it gets its ceramic paint stuff done tomorrow.  :)

Be careful on roundabouts :blink: 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But don't all 4x4s fall over at roundabouts above 5mph anyway?

Certainly most 4x4 drivers seem to think so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No I have to say that the Macan is driven like a car around Milton Keynes when I am there. IT does shock some people when you see the large bulk going around the corner not falling over :D

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2018 at 4:09 PM, E-bmw said:

But don't all 4x4s fall over at roundabouts above 5mph anyway?

Certainly most 4x4 drivers seem to think so.

Most, maybe, but not all :secret:

23 hours ago, shao_khan said:

No I have to say that the Macan is driven like a car around Milton Keynes when I am there. IT does shock some people when you see the large bulk going around the corner not falling over :D

Fun, isn't it :lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now