Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Drillslinger

Do you think it'd be too "Max Power"-ish....

42 posts in this topic

...if I replaced my current running lights with those blue LED ones? Here's a pic of one of my headlights....

FrntOsOff.jpg

Now in case y'all call these something else, I'm talking about the small bulb that's within the high beams. I was thinking that it would give a nice effect for the lights to kinda glow blue on my blue car smashfreakB.gif But I see too many "Boy Racers" in their Hondas and Opels driving around like this. So naturally, I'm torn between what I think would look nice, vs what I'm afraid will look too "Max Power"

Any comments, or ideas?

And BE NICE jump.gif

beerchug.gif

Yeah, I know, maybe it's the American thing again jump.gif It just seems like it'd be a kinda cool touch. If only it didn't have the "Boy Racer" stigma attached smashfreakB.gif

beerchug.gif

already fitted mine with Philips Blue vision side light bulbs

gets rid of that horrible yellow look, and makes them shine whiter to match the Xenons

Actually Paul, in the above pic I have Blue Vision fitted all around, with Osram Diadem blinkers jump.gif

And Chris, yeah I could do that, but if it looks crap, you'll just make fun of me jump.gif

beerchug.gif

Daaaaam Boy !!! What Da Hell R U Thinking ?? R u drunk?? R u stoned??

Whats next under body NEON lighting?? There blue as well arent they ... !!

I tell u what matey,get ur blue lights and the neon lighting,and what ever you do plz dont forget the blue windscreen washer jets too fuck_scott.gifjump.giffuck_scott.gif

C'mon now, be nice the_finger.gif I was just thinking that the bluelight on my blue A3 would give a nice effect. THAT WOULD BE ALL!! No Neon pedals or underbody lights smashfreakB.gif

beerchug.gif

Last night I saw a guy with a small flashing blue LED on his 'bee-sting' ariel. The guy must just want to get done by the coppers...

Ok ok Drill on a serious note, leave them alone. The only thing i would do is change the high beams to ones with a blue tinge to them and thats only to match the xenon low beams.

By all means try the bulbs that ur thinking of and see how they look and then stand back and think how you would react if you saw them on another A3/S3 ??

That Better ?? angelwings.gifznaika.gifangelwings.gif

Don't worry drillbob, i think i like the idea i would consider it also on the r32, but becasue it is already blue maybe the lights may be too much.

I think if you like the idea get it becasue boy racers don't get s3's, if they are spending that money they will get the WRX, but they never do they will just stick with the keved up nova's: Bigit Ya All!!!

post-1352-137914243594_thumb.jpg

Nah Drill , I think it will be too MAX-POWER.

But I guess it depends on how much you want them,if you

really want them then just forget all reason and get them wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

confused.gif

[/ QUOTE ]....lol......

drillbob,....umm do you mean sommit like this! EEK2.GIF

post-450-137914243595_thumb.jpg

or drill bob you could go for this look and have the bizzies after ya! yelrotflmao.gif...sorry not helping am i?...blue would look kinda kewl!

post-450-137914243596_thumb.jpg

I think the red looks a bit too FIREdevil.gifish. The blue looks good though, if i were you i would give it a try>

Drillslinger, i hope you are starting to like the name Drillbob, i think it really suits you beerchug.gifwink.gif

The blue ones on the BMW do look sweet, mixed with underbody neons like the little fecking boy racers do, it would be over the top.

Like other ppl have said try them if u like them keep um, if after a bit u decide the look Flush.gif get rid of um

OK, [censored] it, I'M TIRED OF THE ABUSE!!! fekr.gif

Anyway, I figure I'll give it a go, but JUST THE LED'S smashfreakB.gif No NEON for this guy FIREdevil.gif

Whenever I do it, I'll take pics, ONLY if they're exceptable. If they scream Boy Racer I will immediately take them out, burn them, and bury the ashes in consecrated ground suicide.gif Deal? jump.gif

beerchug.gif

And btw the name's Mike, not Bob........Idiot tongue.gif

grin.gif

THATS BUGGERED THAT UP?....ummm was there a mike in the waltons?...drillmike dosent really go!...lol... jump.gif

Drill my good friend, if im right in understanding ur plan.. ur gonna just replace the small sidelight bulb that is in the headlamp- the one at the top?? If thats the case then i not sure how much of an effect ur gonna get ? The BMW above with the blue 'angel eyes' do look sweet but that effect you will not get.

Anyway to cut a long story short... just DO IT and YOU decide ... Ok!! notworthy.gif

Yeah Mo, just that odd little bulb grin.gif Didn't expect it to be such a big deal, but it's helped my post count FIREdevil.gif

I've decided to "Just Do It" and see how it looks jump.gif

beerchug.gif

DRILLBOB! FIREdevil.gif

(If you put them in can you post some pics i really want to consider it if my R32 ever comes)

xxx Drillbob pengy.gif