What a giggle i had with a VR6 Golf :)

A3Lee

On a private test track lastnight i had a tangle with a VRG with 3 young lads in. smile.gif

They had been dogging me abit, then whilst joing te runway at 50mph we had a blast to 135, my re mapped 1.9tdi ran out of steam but the VR6 couldnt pass until about 130.

They lad in the back was pointing to a sticker in the back window saying "Serious Power!" i laughed my arse off as i bt he didnt rush to the pub to tell his mates he struggled from 50 to 130 with a 1.9tdi. Te he he.

Think i was still averaging 45mpg LOL jump.gif

Lee

LOL, Well fatcat this was straight line stuff!

Im not even going to bother typing the list of petrol cars ive shown up on the twisties! beerchug.gif

a set of Eibachs and seventeen ich wheels will just shapen it up nicely!:)

Im surprised how well it keeps with S3s through the gears. jump.gif

Lee

[ QUOTE ]

Thats nothing tongue.gif at Gti on Saturday I managed to see off a couple of S3's, a 150PD, an S4, A4 a TVR and an old porker....

Only because I knew the way wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

was going to say pete did you not think us petrol heads would find this in your smokey lair!! the_finger.gif and you only beat me cos i could get the wheels to stop spinning! fuck_scott.gif

Nice one mate!

I had a certain webmaster "Struggling to keep up" in an R32 with the PD150 tractor fuck_scott.gif. We hit about 140 on a private road at which point it was "smoking a bit".

ROFLMAO, I think even Biturbo (aka Paul) was impressed with the way the PD150 pulled! smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Nice one mate!

I had a certain webmaster "Struggling to keep up" in an R32 with the PD150 tractor fuck_scott.gif. We hit about 140 on a private road at which point it was "smoking a bit".

ROFLMAO, I think even Biturbo (aka Paul) was impressed with the way the PD150 pulled! smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

mate i was impressed with the way it went... and i know the webmaster had to give it his best tongue.gif even though he couldn't see every so often! smashfreakB.gif

LMAO @ couldnt see very often! fuck_scott.gif

You want to folow mine on full chat...its like friggin james bond!

Had a do with a merc...cheeky twat put his headlights on jump.gif

But i dont care, to see there faces when they see 1.9Tdi on the back makes me smile!

Specialy when its a muppet in his kevved up 106/saxo up yer ar5e with his swamp donkey in the passenger seat and you leave em if a puff of smoke! well in my case lots of it! smashfreakB.gif

LOL! yes i am a hairstylist! have been for ten years. straight as a die!

Have girlfriend and 3 year old little girl for evidence before the the gay stuff pops up! jump.gif

I had my car remapped by superchips through the serial port. and that was done at a audi dealer.

went to the audi-sport.net rolling road day at well lane Turbo centre and decided to pop it on, 185 BHP on its first run, not to bad eh! beerchug.gif