Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sitas3

Bugatti Veyron - Smashed up

72 posts in this topic

Just back from a quick drive in my car and passing a local accident recovery yard, I spotted a badly damaged Veyron which has just been recovered from an accident near Shepperton this afternoon. Driver apparently lost control in the wet!

Just about to take a pic with my phone and the recovery guy stopped me! fekr.gif

That's going to be some expensive repair!

Get back there and get a pic......now, the tabliods would love it!!!

I'm off back there now.. They were just taking it into their yard and I suspect they will have it under covers now but you never know..

There is a website some where where you can upload photo's and if the press use them you get paid 169144-ok.gif

OK I have some pics even though the car is under cover - will have a gander and see if they are any good.

[ QUOTE ]

OK I have some pics even though the car is under cover - will have a gander and see if they are any good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Excellent stuff, lets have a gander then. Good detective work sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Romans have 2 Bugatti's for sale.

1 in stock, one on its way.

Here...

444bsuper.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]

i wonder if they would give me a good price for that against my motor, my mrs motor, my dog, my house and my soul....because that is a dream car......stunning bowdown.gif

Not all of us can be born with taste! grin.gif

But its the toy of the moment, the choice of people who choose their purchases based on the price tag. There will be alot of people buying this car, who know nothing about cars. If this car cost £350k I doubt there would be nearly as much awe about it.

But your all idiots and im the best! the_finger.gifgrin.gif

Aye, get back there and bung the guy a ayrtoun senna and get the pic sekret.gif

A few pics - didn't turn out too good unfortunately.

1101309-veyron1%28Large%29.JPG

post-13-137914393063_thumb.jpg

I know its an expensive car, but why were the garage trying to keep the vehicle so secrete?

[ QUOTE ]

I know its an expensive car, but why were the garage trying to keep the vehicle so secrete?

[/ QUOTE ]

its a question we've been asking ourselves also tonight. The guy said to me he didn't want his firm identified because of 'consequences' confused.gif

They said no pictures too. I wonder what he paid the garage to keep it so hush! grin.gif

Probably a bloke on a big salary/bonus. Maybe if the shareholders found out he was off crashing Bugattis on the weekend they will think hes being paid too much! yelrotflmao.gif

Perhaps worried that it'll be nicked.

I mean granted it would be fairly hard to get it fixed but a 1 million euro car in what must be a fairly lightly secured yard must look pretty attractive, especially if the damage isn't TOO major.

Likely to be a celebrity surely? How many black and red buggatis can there be in the UK?

I suspect it won't be there tomorrow as it'll be shipped off to some more remote/secure compound.

Couldn't believe my eyes as I drove down the road and saw it on the back of the truck outside the place. Turned round to get out and have a look.

They are serviced by HR Owen Acton and have 24hour recovery.

When the 430 didnt start I got the car collected to their secured compound within 2 hours...

Why this car wasnt collected instantly I dont know?

There arnt a huge amount of celebrities that would splash that amount of cash on one car... Even Elton said he wouldn't get one!

I'm sure its hush hush exactly for the security reason.... from the look of the pic it wouldn't be to hard for a thief to get in.

Imaging explaning that one to the insurance..... a wrecked bugatti...... stolen!!!

Yikes

I reckon I've just worked out where it is sekret.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I reckon I've just worked out where it is sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

and...?? 169144-ok.gif