The R32 - Is it now a womans car?

deathchurch

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, there's obviously thousands of pics of girlies draping themselves on cars but not so many pics of them in the driving seat.

1285675-WendySprules.jpg

Funny how sexy this lady becomes when it's known she drives that car on the track - Wendy Sprules

1285675-GirlDriver%2Bmobile.jpg

How NOT to drive!! NONO3.GIF She needs spanking! grin.gif

1285675-GaragePartiesForWomen.jpg

Garage Parties for women - Harley-Davidson

And while searching I got distracted:

1285675-Edell1.JPG

It's the man's hat that does it of course wink.gif

post-10081-137914411651_thumb.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

looks like a bloke with alot of make up.... confused.gif123576-assfeck.gifNONO3.GIF

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming you mean DP then come on confused.gif

She might not be the most beautiful woman ever to walk the earth (or even the top 1%, 5% or maybe even 10%) but hardly a man or beaten systematically with the ugly stick.

Figure might be a bit on the sporty side (understandably) but even though it's each to their own, I see a limb stretching out into the darkness smirk.gif

I wish I had a better half that was as rich, talented and good looking smlove2.gif

1285731-danica_patrick_1.jpg

1285731-danica-patrick-picture-1.jpg

post-11479-137914411656_thumb.jpg

Despite previously owning one I don't think the R32 is a girls car at all. I've not seen many girls driving one, although there is a middle aged woman round here that I sometimes see in one but I think it's her husbands.

Mine was 'quite' modified and people were always surprised when I told them the car was mine and my boyfriend had no influence whatsoever on my choice of car or modifications. Hell, I was even keen to get my hands dirty and wanted to do a lot of the modifications myself!

[ QUOTE ]

Rachel (R32 + Boxster) and Claire (R32 and soon to be Ed30) will be along shortly to nail your sexist bits to the rear bumper of a very long distance 40 tonne manure truck blush.gifgrin.gif

No doubt you think a womans place is under you, silly lad you should try letting them get on top 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

It's not worth the effort to correct this misguided fool's world view...

Sorry for the late post - spent yesterday being very naughty in the topless beastie and have now driven it down to the Snowy Mountains to stay with friends in the ski resort town of Thredbo in a lovely chalet that has all sorts of conveniences, including wireless ADSL! 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

- spent yesterday being very naughty in the topless beastie and have now driven it down to the Snowy Mountains to stay with friends in the ski resort town of Thredbo in a lovely chalet that has all sorts of conveniences, including wireless ADSL! 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

....Now, even without any pics, Rachel's words conjure up a sexy image. FOR MEN, an independent and good looking woman (not necessarily A-list international star) driving a performance car is simply sexy. Similarly an attractive woman doing a job usually associated with men is. Women on motorbikes, women wearing men's clothes. Is it just me who finds this so particularly attractive?

I think that what all these images do is represent an independent and strong woman combining with (assumed) very feminine qualities (and curves!), and that is what's so damned sexy!

In conclusion, there's no such thing as "a woman's car" in the sense of being 'limp-wristed', and so the R32 is a great car whoever is driving it. cool.gif

169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

When did you have your car resprayed in black matt?? And where was she on the Awesome Gti RR day????

Nice pic find mate 169144-ok.gif

Told you modifying your car had it's benefits.... sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I was trying desperately hard to make it look DBP using photoshop, but my amature skills were showing and I'd have never got away with it grin.gif