B8 Avant revealed

mark88

[ QUOTE ]

Where's JC? He normally reveals this sort of stuff! jump.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah work got in the way SAUER0421.GIF and I was told it would be leaked on Thursday ROLLEY~14.GIF Thanks for posting it mark88 169144-ok.gif

Once again the best looking estate in its class IMO. I particularly like how the waist line continues into the tail lights and then follows down to the rear bumper panel line.

Fourtitude article with more detail and dimensions

More official pics:

1024x768_AA4_A_10316.jpg

b8.Par.0066.Image.jpg

1024x768_AA4_A_11112.jpg

1024x768_AA4_A_10314.jpg

1024x768_AA4_A_10325.jpg

1024x768_AA4_A_10324.jpg

1024x768_AA4_A_10317.jpg

b8.Par.0036.Image.jpg

i like - would prefer less slope at the back cutting into boot space though.

Like Marlot now want to see the S4 as thinking of keeping mine until the new S4 comes out now - not alot of point selling at the moment with prices as they are (not that they will get any better, it just hurts to much to sell a car as good as the S4 for £14,000 - its a ******* lot of car for £14,000)

i reckon they are working on it with this valve thingy in order to get the emissions down. From what I've read though the 3.0TDi is going to be quicker and more economical ??

It will cost me loads as I do not believe they will go through my garage door so I shall need a new wider door and some of the brickwork cut back to suit !

[ QUOTE ]

Jesus, in that final side profile shot it looks the same size as an A6 Avant. And to think I'm already terrified of slim width of parking spaces in the B7.... crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree on both points. Manufacturers' don't seem to be concerned that making cars a lot wider presents issues for many owners as garages/parking bays are not getting bigger.

• 1 month later...