£500 Audi vouchers - What should I buy???

S3ENVY

I was sent these vouchers by Jeremy Hicks after my local Audi dealership practically destroyed my new S3 before collection! crazy.gif

They're valid for 18 months and can be used towards pretty much anything, however, I have the urge to spend them now and wondered if anybody has any suggestions as to what I could buy, as I can't seem to think of anything useful! smashfreakB.gif

I was 95% sure you'd be the first to reply! sekret.gifgrin.gif

Yep, I pretty much have every conceivable option on the car really. The only thing that I need is a cradle for my mobile, but as they're only £100-ish I need another £400 worth of goodies or I'll have to forfeit the balance.

Damn things aren't transferable so can't sell them either! smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

If they are valid for 18 months, can you use them for a Service?

A bit boring but they are always an unwelcome cost.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking along those lines too, however I'm putting such little mileage on the car at the moment it'll be nudging 18 months before it needs a service, but as you say it's always an unwelcome cost!

[ QUOTE ]

I was sent these vouchers by Jeremy Hicks after my local Audi dealership practically destroyed my new S3 before collection! crazy.gif

They're valid for 18 months and can be used towards pretty much anything, however, I have the urge to spend them now and wondered if anybody has any suggestions as to what I could buy, as I can't seem to think of anything useful! smashfreakB.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You can always buy some tyres from the Audi shop and then sell them on - you get cash..............

or some alloys which you then sell on........... sekret.gif

I reckon you've all fallen into the murky marketing trap.

"We fecked up big time, but here you go with some vouchers so we can sell you stuff at list price which cost us cost price, so the total cost to us is only about £200 and that's worth it just to keep you as a customer"

Keep them and wait until you replace a car. Neg the deal and then, right at the very last minute, throw the voucher into the mix...

[ QUOTE ]

I reckon you've all fallen into the murky marketing trap.

"We fecked up big time, but here you go with some vouchers so we can sell you stuff at list price which cost us cost price, so the total cost to us is only about £200 and that's worth it just to keep you as a customer"

Keep them and wait until you replace a car. Neg the deal and then, right at the very last minute, throw the voucher into the mix...

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually rejected the car after they damaged it and had another one built. The only reason they gave me a new car and the vouchers is because I have some contacts in the motoring press who put the frighteners up Audi Press. openfire.gif

The vouchers were really just a bribe to shut me up. grin.gif

Wont be changing my car for the forseeable future and unless an RS3 is released before the vouchers expire, next stop will be Porsche territory.