Advice please, what vac and wash to buy

RFredR32

I am a part time motor trader and my friend and myself are looking to set up a valeting service, to cater for both the trade vehicles i sell and additional customers. I have been storing up and using your expertise over the last year or so with great results.

However we have cleaned a few MPVs etc recently and although we can do the outside justice the interior is lacking somewhat.

What is the best product on the market within £150 - £250 price bracket that is going to give good vacum performance as well as washing carpets seats etc.? Is it better to buy a product that will do both or two seperate machines?

Had been looking at this

Linky

Are they any good? Please advise on this or any other products as i have a couple of cars needing the seats etc done.

Also is it possible to buy second hand or reconditioned machines Vax or otherwise.

Thanks in advance 169144-ok.gif

So you would recommend the Vax then drpellypo, they seem to all be around the £150 mark and only one multi combination model as per link. Will the one on the link be the best for a small time outfit like myself.

What about the power washer, karcher? If so what model is the best for your pound?

Thanks in advance 169144-ok.gif