Costco Microfibre Towels

RobA3

Don't rush in here and buy too many....they aren't that good, they tend to be very rough to the touch although they do the car no harm. You pay for what you get.....I bought some about 4 months ago and started washing them after use but the colour fades and they lose the microfibre feeling. I have gone back to Meguiars etc, cost more but far better...

[ QUOTE ]

PS Love your dolphin grey A3, I had one in 2001, my first Audi.....a 1.8 SE with 6 disc CD changer....that was a big step up from a Ford Focus

[/ QUOTE ]Cheers mate it needs a good detail, as for the clothes guys I have not used mine as yet but i,m sure they will be used around the house as well.

[ QUOTE ]

Don't rush in here and buy too many....they aren't that good, they tend to be very rough to the touch although they do the car no harm. You pay for what you get.....I bought some about 4 months ago and started washing them after use but the colour fades and they lose the microfibre feeling. I have gone back to Meguiars etc, cost more but far better...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd disagree wink.gif

The rougher the better imvho, as it grabs the wax/glaze etc better. I use them as daily work cloths, and they are brilliant. I don't use them for finishing though as that's when the softer ones are better. I use pakshak for finishing.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd disagree wink.gif

The rougher the better imvho, as it grabs the wax/glaze etc better. I use them as daily work cloths, and they are brilliant. I don't use them for finishing though as that's when the softer ones are better. I use pakshak for finishing.

[/ QUOTE ]

hehe! Loops for removing polish residue, flaired ends for buffing and drying!