[Audi A3/S3] Hi everyone

L60N

[ QUOTE ]

Welcome.. Nice one 169144-ok.gif You have a companion in Beirut, his name is Mollox. Watch out for him tongue.gif Oh and scrub your number plate out as a precaution 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Apparently i cant edit my post now as too much time has passed? confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Never understood the number plate issue - lots of people see it on the road/parked up etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just a precaution - a lot of people end up talking about a lot of stuff on here, like what mods they may have done to their car, which town they live in etc. Over time, there's nothing to stop some unscrupulous bastard from adding it all together and nicking your car or worse.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Never understood the number plate issue - lots of people see it on the road/parked up etc.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's just a precaution - a lot of people end up talking about a lot of stuff on here, like what mods they may have done to their car, which town they live in etc. Over time, there's nothing to stop some unscrupulous bastard from adding it all together and nicking your car or worse.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd love to err on the side of caution, but i cant edit tha facking post!!!!!! FIREdevil.gif

Im calm, really i am openfire.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

P.S. I live in Beruit :P

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just amazed how the houses in Beirut look like your average UK terrace?

Car looks amazing in white - good choice 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Its a private joke in reference to a response i got from a friend when i showed him the pics. It went a bit like this:

Mate: So have you picked her up yet?

Me: Yea!!!!!!

Mate: Come on then, show us a pic

Me: *link* heres a few, wadya think??

short pause.

Mate: It looks like James Bond landed in Beruit

Me: ASS!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I came here to take refuge from the silly arguements going on @ AS.net smashfreakB.gif

Its getting rather tiresome now ices_blah.gifices_blah.gifices_blah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing changes there does it ices_blah.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wasn't like that in the old days sekret.gif

Welcome fella, PM me the updated links and i'll edit the post for you 169144-ok.gif