Anyone seen this - maybe some common sense at last

sidicks

Even if only a few of those points made their way into the conservative manifesto I think i'd be encouraged to vote for them. It sounds like someone actually listening to the general populace and not serving their own agenda. 169144-ok.gif

I think the point about China is the most important, while we tax our countries companies and manufacturers out of business all we are doing is giving China more growth, with it they are causing more polution, and so we are actually causing more damage to the enviroment.

Well done Labour, kill the countries economy and the planet in one go!!

[ QUOTE ]

while we tax our countries companies and manufacturers out of business all we are doing is giving China more growth

[/ QUOTE ]

The point, as I see it, is that even if climate change is man-made, and even if we are able to counter-act it, and even if the economic cost of counteracting it is better than any economic and social costs that might be involved in just accepting it, .... (none of which are, IMHO, established)...

then all that effort by the UK's drivers saves us for ... 6 minutes.

Whoopydo. ROLLEY~14.GIF

Actually it says it will take 6 days to negate it. You can do an awful lot in 6 days (Might need to take a day off in the middle for a break). Of course increased breathing produces more CO2 thus negating the savings of the exhaust emissions.

123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif123576-assfeck.gif