s4dreamer

Are you using your R32 keyring  

1. 1. Are you using your R32 keyring

• Yes
    • No, haven't got one
    • No, can't @rsed
    • No, I'm keeping it in its box for posterity
    • What R32 keyring?

I was supposed to be going in their earlier in the week, but unfortunately work got in the way. Will try to get in on Friday to buy myself a nice matching cap for the car.

I use my keyring - didnt see the point of it sitting in a box. DOnt use the brolly as it is crappy girly sized one that barely creates a shadow over my tummy shocked.gif

Mmmm one sec let me see..... here. Take from www.vw.co.uk

[ QUOTE ]

How do I contact Volkswagen Insurance?

The telephone number for Volkswagen Insurance is 0845 600 8006.

How do I get a brochure?

The Brochure hotline telephone number is 0800 333 666.

How do I find more information on Motability?

All information on current Motability schemes and offers which Volkswagen offer are available through your local Volkswagen Retailer. To locate your nearest Volkswagen Retailer enter your postcode in the panel on the right.

How do I contact the Recall Campaign Help-desk?

The telephone number for the help desk is 01908 601243.

What is the contact address for Volkswagen UK?

Yeomans Drive

Blakelands

Milton Keynes

MK14 5AN

Who is the Director of Volkswagen in the UK?

Paul Willis. For more information click here .

Where can I get information on importing a Volkswagen from Europe?

The European Hot line telephone number is 0049 1805 898900.

What after care packages do I have on my imported Volkswagen?

For details of after sales packages and services available on all Volkswagens click here .

What roadside assistance do I have on my imported Volkswagen?

Personal imports originating from Western Europe will generally be covered by a service called "Mobility Guarantee" from the country which supplied the car. Mobility Guarantee is limited in terms of the cover and duration it provides (12 months) and details can be found in the vehicle information wallet. Generally this service covers failure due to mechanical or electrical failure of the vehicle and does not provide help for such things as punctures, accident recovery, out of, or wrong fuel or lost keys. We therefore strongly recommend that you purchase our comprehensive Volkswagen assistance cover. For more information, please contact 0500 275 577.

What roadside assistance do I have when travelling abroad in Europe?

Volkswagen roadside assistance provides comprehensive cover within the United Kingdom however, we are aware that our customers often wish to travel to Europe. In response to this we have developed two European assistance schemes. These provide you with a choice of not only covering your Volkswagen for roadside assistance but also the option to purchase Travel Insurance for yourself and any passengers. For more information please contact 0500 275 577.

How do I purchase additional insurance cover for travelling in Europe?

Insurance packages can be purchased through your local Retailer or for more information on Volkswagen Insurance Services you can call the VIS Information line 0845 600 8006.

How do I register my vehicle on the Volkswagen UK Database?

For details, advice and information on how to register you should

contact your local retailer with the following information:

A copy of the inside of the service book showing the data sticker which has been stamped by the selling retailer.

A copy of the V5 from the DVLA showing the vehicle has been registered.

How can I extend the warranty on my Imported Volkswagen?

For further information, please contact your local Retailer who will be happy to help you. To locate your nearest Volkswagen Retailer enter your postcode in the panel on the right.

How can I service my imported Volkswagen?

All Volkswagen vehicles can be serviced at any Volkswagen approved retailer. To locate your Retailer enter your postcode in the panel on the right.

Where can I get a English Owners Manual from?

Please contact your local Retailer who will be able to order one for you. To locate your nearest Volkswagen Retailer enter your postcode in the panel on the right.

When must I service my Volkswagen vehicle?

For servicing information click here .

Is my vehicle road tax-exempt?

If your vehicle was registered prior to 1973, no road tax is required.

What warranty do I have on my vehicle?

For Warranty information click here .

Where can I buy Volkswagen Merchandise?

Please contact your local retailer and request the Personal Collection Brochure for a full range of merchandise.

What music is used in your Advertisement Campaigns?

Polo

Title: To be Born with You

Artist: The Chordettes

Album Title: The Fabulous Chordettes

Record Label: Ace Records

Golf

Title: The Romeo & Juliet Love Theme

Composer: Gioranni Rota

Published by BMC Music Publishing Ltd, Disc Imports Ltd

Beetle

Title: Strange and the Beautiful (I'll put a spell on you)

Artist: Aqualung

Album Title: Strange and the Beautiful

Record Label: B-Unique www.b-uniquerecords.com

How do I find my local Retailer?

There are Volkswagen Retailers throughout the UK. To locate your nearest Volkswagen Retailer enter your postcode in the panel on the right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Riz beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Just phoned them and they wont play ball. They said speak to the dealer, its nothing to do with them!!

I hope they are friendlier if its something important.

[/ QUOTE ] Thats cr@p... right ring your dealer and demand the goodies........ i will ask my dealer next time im in contact with them to see what the situation is.... remember they are free goodies but might be in the discretion of the dealer if they want to give them out or not.

Riz beerchug.gif

Personally having got the keyring, and seen the umbrella and pen, I wouldn't bother getting into a fuss over the bits.

They are just plain crap/poor quality etc.

The keyring is soso, nothing to write home about,

the umbrella (like everyone has said) is crap - too small, and well cheap feeling anyway (so what if it has R32 printed (poorly) on the handle

and the pen - WOW a pen...

Try and get your dealer to throw in something else for free instead mate, like some headlamp protectors or some rubber mats to go over the lovely R32 ones (essential in this current climate!)

My understanding ref. the freebies is that it is down to the dealer to order them on your behalf. They do use your VIN No. as proof of the car being an R32 & not some Saddo V6 4Mo owner who's jealous!!

But as per almost everyone else here, I don't really think the freebies are worth the hasle. Both my pens were in the handbook (might be worth a check guys) & I got the keyring & brolly with the lemon. Wasn't really arsed with the new car, so I haven't bothered to chase.

The site Riz linked to did (or possibly still does) have a big Racing Golf brolly (golf as in sport & not the car!) on the site. That looked worth the punt, bar that I think I'd stay merchandise free.