Brazilian GP Banter - The Final Race

CarMad

At the start Massa will streak away and at the first corner will be clear away.

Raikkonen blocks Hamilton,

Kovalainen attempts to protect Hamilton from a charging Alonso; Alonso takes out both Kovalainen and Hamilton.

Massa blows up on the last lap having driven a short first stint and then pitted on a "short first leg 1 stopper" and Hamilton wins by default.....

Fantastic prediction but i reckon it will all change once it starts to rain.

The Ferraris are quite bad in the wet and Hamilton will excell....

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did anone see this today, superb stuff from ITV

YouTube - ITV : Carry On 1997-2008

That is superb! Some great moments on there.

I love the British attitude towards being successful, when we get nothing it is because we are too namby pamby and don't have enough arrogance, and when we start to win something or get good we a arrogant cnuts!!

Hamilton and Murray both get it in the neck whether they win or loose.

No where else in the world do you get this, nowhere. Very sad.

Good luck to him for tomorrow. +++

Well said. I totally agree with you and think that attitude goes a long way to explain the dire state of GB at the moment.

Whatever Hamilton has said and whatever people think of him, the fact is that he is a very talented 23 year old Formula 1 driver and to be this close for the second time to wining the season whilst only driving an F1 car for 2 seasons is AMAZING!!!!!!!!

HATS OFF TO HIM... There are alot of drivers in F1 that have not even come close whith many many more years experience than him.

probably one of the main points - most 23 year olds are not in the limelight - he just cant possibly be that grown up to know what to say and how to say it.

I reckon he has done very well for his years and sure he can shoot his mouth off thats what any immature adult would probably do?

Good luck to him - it must be difficult to think of something to say everytime someone sticks a mic in his face...

I just hope some of the other clown on the circuit play fair and don't knowingly take him out!

With Lewis back in 4th the pressure is on Massa - another talented racer but when you have the FIA on your side it aint exactly fair!