2003 "52" Seat Cupra R

Chelsea Mick

I will drive you around for as long as you want in it

Well this Fiday could you give me a lift from N13 to Stansted, then next Wednesday a lift from N13 to Bluewater, then there's the Arsenal / Chelsea game, I'll sort the diary out and let you know when I want more lifts :grin:

Mick- It's a nice car, your picture have always made it look good and I'm sure some lucky owner will be more than happy with it- Good luck +++

Well this Fiday could you give me a lift from N13 to Stansted, then next Wednesday a lift from N13 to Bluewater, then there's the Arsenal / Chelsea game, I'll sort the diary out and let you know when I want more lifts :grin:

:roflmao:

Chris, as long as you buy the car before the 8th then I'll take you anywhere you want.

Even if you would be in a terrible mood after the Chelsea v Arsenal game :rolleyes:

Mick- It's a nice car, your picture have always made it look good and I'm sure some lucky owner will be more than happy with it- Good luck +++

Thanks Chris. Appreciated +++

I've got a soft spot for the original Cupra R. I had one of the early 2002 cars and loved it. Did 80k miles in just over 3 years and never missed a beat. Took a while for the MKII Cupra to grow on me. The K1 in white looks stunning although the Viper stripes are not for me but each to their own.

Good luck with the sale, looks a well looked after car +++

although the Viper stripes are not for me but each to their own.

Hmmm..

I'm still not too sure about them either Bob :confused:

As they've only been on there for a short while, I wonder if the dealer can remove them without it leaving any marks in the paint behind?

I would appreciate anyone's opinion as to what looks better +++

DSC04786Small.jpg

DSC04786Smallns.jpg

I think I got stiffed :roflmao:

Originally the dealer said I couldn't have it until 8th December.

Got a phone call Monday saying the car will be ready for collection Tuesday.

Obviously this didn't leave them any time to remove the stripes.

But they had already said they wouldn't remove them for me due to them being liable for any damage to the paint!

Anyway picked it up yesterday afternoon :grin:

The stripes are growing on me :eek: (Look different in the flesh blah blah)

Do you think they rushed it through because of the decrease in VAT on Monday next week? :rolleyes:

Probably pulled it forward so that the revenue could be claimed this month and the salesman can get his commission before Xmas. As I understand it the sale doesn't go through until the car is delivered but I could be wrong.

Don't think the VAt makes any difference as theywon't benefit or lose out of it. It will just be passed onto the government at what ever rate was charged.

Don't think the VAt makes any difference as theywon't benefit or lose out of it. It will just be passed onto the government at what ever rate was charged.

Hmm..

I appreciate that but wouldn't have my final invoice been 2.5% less on the VAT?

If, for arguments sake, the VAT was £3000, wouldn't it be £2925 after Monday?

Saving myself a whole £75 :roflmao::eek:

Hmm..

I appreciate that but wouldn't have my final invoice been 2.5% less on the VAT?

If, for arguments sake, the VAT was £3000, wouldn't it be £2925 after Monday?

Saving myself a whole £75 :roflmao::eek:

No I agree you would have saved £75 but what I'm saying is that that extra £75 will go to the Government not the Garage hence that's not the reason why the delivery was pulled forward. If the garage could have chargedyou 17.5% and then paid the government £15% then that would be a different story but they can't because the rate is on the invoice

Just enjoy the car for that "extra" weekend +++