Comet Xbox 360 offer

mark88

Saw this on TV and thought it was very good deal:

60GB 360, 4 Games, Extra Wireless controller for £166 for a limited time

Specifications for MICROSOFT NEW XBOX 360 & MICROSOFT XBOX ENTPK Package | Comet

Game sell the same console with only 2 of those games and no extra controller for £4 more:

Xbox 360 60GB Premium Pack with SEGA Superstars Tennis and PGR 4 - Xbox 360 - GAME.co.uk

guys, why not pay a few quid extra for a ps3 40gb.

you can then buy yourself some half decent games in used section of borders etc for about 7 quid each. Not sure what the point is of buying a console which wont last, doesnt play blurays, and comes with completely dire games in the bundle??

you can buy ps3's new for £205 anyway now.

Sorry to thread steal.

Way back in the mists of last year or so I purchase an Original Xbox from Argos with a fist full of games for 50 quid.

Only in the last month have I unwrapped it - it is now sat under the TV in the bedroom as a streaming thing for movies/music and pics from my PC.

The games are still in the Argos bag with the box in the loft.

The search is now on for a cheap/free original Xbox DVD remote control as I'm fed up with using the controller already - any ideas? - local Gamestation didn't have any, and the idiot behind the till said they'd be a tenner if any came in used! - Other places knock them out for a quid or two when they get them in!!