A5 S5 Cab Official pics

mark88

No need to change the image in your sig Cupra !, what do you think then, there are lots of under the skin changes but it does look very similar to the current A4 cab. Not a bad thing to be honest.

Glad they have stuck the 3.0 engine in the S5, much more economical, I wonder when the RS5 cab will surface, probably in two years time ?

attachment.php?attachmentid=34660&stc=1&d=1228298147

post-1505-137914424265_thumb.jpg

No need to change the image in your sig Cupra !, what do you think then, there are lots of under the skin changes but it does look very similar to the current A4 cab. Not a bad thing to be honest.

I think it looks great but then again I have been gagging for it to arrive. Just another year or so to wait before it'll be here... I will definitely get one. +++

Will you go for the S5, it would be rude not too !

I will probably be going for a black S5. Moving the cab to the A5 platform makes much more sense as the two door nature of the A5 coupe makes it a much better platform for developing the cab derivative. Personally I see this as an evolution of the A4 cab, which is not a bad thing.

I guess its really down to what happens with the economy. I work for a company which produces an exteremely exclusive product and even we are being effected by the downturn. Time to batten down the hatches for a few months and see what happens really. To be honest a 2.0TQ would do for me... but an S5 would be :eclipse: