I lost my baby ....

PinkPrincess

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, had a call from the hospital this evening and have to go back in eary tomorrow morning. Something is wrong! Terrible wrong. My hormone level is increasing, and they said that something has to be there for the hormone to increase. It is possible there is a second pregnancy that has been missed - but now as i have had the 1st removed and body flushed this wont survive as a viable pregnancy. But it could be that something has remained. To top it all off i have an infection of the Uterus now :(

When will this all end? I have had to face the fact I have lost my baby, the baby i should protect and look after, but didnt/couldnt :(

I might have to go under the knife again, not sure how much more i can take.

You don't have a choice BUT to take it. You have to take it to make sure hubbie and kiddy have a life WITH you and you with them.

Things will get better, the doctors know best and will have your best interests at heart.

Am I right in thinking you have a kid already? (say yes, otherwise all my posts have been wrong and I apologise!)

Very sad to read all this PP. I can totally understand how you must feel, i went through similar stuff (same as soulboy really). You WILL come through all this pain and prevail. Concentrate on your beautiful wee daughter. As has already been said, you're young and you have time on your side. Chin up, all the best!!!

PP

One thing at a time Miss, nothing is ever as complex as it looks. Get yourself to hospital, get yourself right, and then you can do your stuff for your family too.

Friends/Family can take you surely? Failing that, I'm pretty sure that the NHS is there to help people who need helping so ring up and explain - my guess is they'll taxi/ambulance where you need to be. You don't know till you ask.

The world is a funny place. If you wander through life with only good things happening, well you never appreciate it. It's almost like you need tough times to be able to properly appreciate the good ones.

Keep it together +++

See if you guys can get your head around this, because i sure cant. Nor can the hospital.

I had the baby removed, yeah? Via operation. So the hormone was going up but the doctors still couldnt understand why. Had my scan today and guess what? Everything is still there!!! The Baby sac is growing at a good rate, the hormone is growing at a good rate, but they cant see a baby. But all this shouldnt be there. So they wanted me to have the operation again... to which I have refused. They have now given me and my body 2 weeks to miscarry. If i dont miscarry then I have to go back for operation.

It's so hard to get my head around. It's mind boggling - So I am still pregnant - Just :(

That's not good PP.

I don't know what to suggest.

I'd be inclined to have the operation again, so save the giref and potential harm having the baby sac in you for another 2 weeks (or until the body realises there is nothing there).

You will be going through hell for those 2 weeks. Your daughter won't understand why you might not be picking her up etc etc. Hubby will understand, but it will put a great strain on you and him.

It will take a while for your hormones to adjust to the missing baby - that is why they are still rising.

I don't know! but I hope that helps. (even just a little bit)

Yes, basically.

So now I am still pregnant, hormones going up, all the symptoms of a pregnancy - mornign sickness being teh worst and all day long - yet i am going through all this for nothing.

Why is life so cruel?

This is exactly what we went through :(

You have my genuine sympathies....it is very cruel :( :(

• 2 months later...