What do you sail / Drive

scooby_simon

[ QUOTE ]

My father used to have a Sea Ray 200OV, the cuddy cabin version with a Mercruiser 175hp 4.3l V6. Think it was a 1991 from memory, was a while ago. Nice boat.

What do you do for Sunseeker (think I've asked you this before but don't remember! smashfreakB.gif)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi Ari,

Yeah, been very impressed with our one too, the original owner had the six seater recliner option which is spot on, the seats fold into sunbeds which was superb last summer!!!!

Its a 1998 model with a 3litre 135hp Merc and removable bow cover giving a couple of extra seats. Great for what we do which is a bit of waterskiing and general pleasure cruising around Poole bay/harbour.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Did I say medallion man!!???? blush.gif

I meant chest wig chariot, no no, I mean, object of desire for the seriously discerning mullet haired London nightclub owner or brummie motor racing champion... sekret.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, you know our customer base well.... EEK2.GIF They're not all like that I can assure you fuck_scott.gifUHOH7.GIF

• 2 weeks later...

Started on a wind-surf board (Mistral Ventura and Diamond Head), switched to a cat (Nacra 5.8 in in 2001), traded that one for a second hand Nacra Inter 18 in 2002 and finally bought an almost new (one season) Inter 18 in 2003.

As the A4 cab eats all my budget wink.gif i will stay with the current Inter 18 this year ices_blah.gif

Will collect some pictures.

Is this forum new? Not noticed it before..... I've been into boating for some years (motorboats). Years ago we used to have a Sealine 328 cockpit boat which was fantastic, went all over the place, Menorca,Majorca, Spain and the South of France. The next boat was a Princess 470, again a superb boat, it had two 420bhp Volvo Penta diesel engines good for 30 knots. The new addition to the family is a Monte Fino 66 (overall length 72 feet). Its a semi-displacement hull, twin 800bhp Cats, its still good for around 25 knots, cruising speed of 16-18 knots. the_finger.gif

post-2208-137914262257_thumb.jpg