2003 volkswagen golf r32 deep blue pearl 3door

frankyd

It's a shame; another .:R bites the dust. One sold via here recently (well, deposit taken), same colour and similar mileage etc, but was advertised for a competitive £9500. Good luck with the sale, though +++

I know what you mean and i would keep the car if i could but right now i have to let it go, Brisel did have his up for more a while back but reduced the price for a quick sale after purchasing the RS4 (Very nice to) plus mine has full black leather interior

The price may seem a little high but from what i have seen there going from between 9k up to 12k and i guess it depends on the history of the car and what people want for there money, Mine does have an extensive history and has been worked on by the best and maintained regardless of cost and there are some out there that may not have been so lucky but i do know what your saying

Thanks for the comments mate +++

• 2 weeks later...

Keep us informed as to how things are going please?

I only had 2 phone calls from my ad and both of those weren't prepared to pay the £10250 starting price and didn't end up going any further. Mine had a few modifications which whilst it may have added to its "value" it would have put others off. That was why I advertised it on Pistonheads, not Autotrader.

Another reason for not using Autotrader - I didn't want lots of phone calls from those organisations who say "I have a buyer waiting, but I need a £50 fee first..." If you get any of those, tell them to f*** off quickly. They will take your £50 then you'll never hear from them again. A (gullible) mate of mine got ripped off a couple of years ago. :devil:

On the plus side, Autotrader is seen by many more buyers than PH.

Good luck with the sale +++

Brisel, Many thanks for the heads up about Autotrader although bit of a catch 22 as a lot of people do look in there as you stated, Saying that i have not recieved one phone call about it from there all the calls i have had have been the advert i put on piston heads

To be honest i am seriously thinking about keeping the car now as the interest i have had has been from people just wanting a drive (Although they did not get any free rides from me)

I did not want to sell the car in the first place and i am not desperate for the cash so i shall let the ebay/Autotrader/Piston heads/Free adds run and if there is no joy i get to keep my car :D (Spoke to the wife and she was happy about that which is just great for me:D:D:D)

Take care mate and i hope your enjoying the RS4 +++

Dont sell it fella...... they are great cars and ive always regretted selling mine :ffs:

Volkswagen has also dropped the 3.2 V6 due to the euro emissions etc which is a real shame as thats what made the R special in my opinion.

Let the adverts run out and keep it!

Riz +++

Riz, Thanks for that i think you could be spot on there and i did wonder just how much i would regret it but i guess you dont know until it has gone although you say you regret selling yours and i know a few others that have said exactly the same thing +++

Yep Ive seen the same type of comments on other forums.... know of atleast two members who have sold them and are now regretting it... some owners have even on their 2nd 3rd R32`s :grin:

These V6 R32`s will be very good future cars........ im not a fan of the 2.0 engines regardless of their mpg/performance etc.

Infact you can easily but alot of performance for your money these days but for me its not all about performace! Its about how it makes you feel inside :eek:

I did regret selling mine but that problem has now been solved :rolleyes:

Riz :secret:

Riz, You got yourself another.:R then :D

I bet your very happy right now nice one mate+++

Over the moon...... Ive kept it hush but couldnt contain my excitement...... bought some AutoGylm HD Wax for her...... oooooo woooooooohoooooooooooooo its proper ace!

This one is staying forever, already picked which kidneys going to go before I part with it.

Riz :D:grin:

:grin: Well I`ve had her nearly a month now.... so you could say I`ve kept hush about it.

I ended up buying a deep blue 3dr one fully loaded :eek: it wasnt advertised on the forums :rolleyes:

Needless to say I`m still buzzin with excitement everytime I drive it... infact I`m find excuses to drive it..... love taking a cruise into the city and watching the people smile and point.... :D

A MK5 R32 owner went nuts on me yesterday in the city centre.... thumbs up and he was driving reving the nuts off it and grinning like a cheshire cat which had been hit in the face HARD ..... I just smiled and gave him the thumbs up. I guess even MK5 owners have respect for the original :)

Riz +++

Just to let anyone who may read this post know that this car is no longer for sale, I have decided to keep the .:R as circumstances have changed for me (For the better) and thats great news for me :D:D
Woohoooo excllent news chap.... +++

Riz :D

Fantastic. They're hard cars to get rid of, they get right under your skin. Came close to trading mine in for 2 more cylinders but just couldn't get rid. Still enjoy it everytime i drive her. Only went for yet another pointless drive today. Did the old Buxton Cat and Fiddle, awesome road, even better in a car you love :)

Thanks chaps im so happy i decided to keep it, I drove it home tonight and thats the first time i have driven it for two months

Straight to the shell station filled up with V-Power and im set for a whole weekend of driving some great roads, I may even sleep in the car this weekend im so happy although not sure the trouble and strife will let me :roflmao:

BrakeSnake, the old Buxton Cat and Fiddle? whats that is it on google earth (Hope you enjoyed the drive mate)+++

Riz mate hows yours then i bet your a happy chappy is it as good as the one you sold or better? +++

Thanks chaps im so happy i decided to keep it, I drove it home tonight and thats the first time i have driven it for two months

Straight to the shell station filled up with V-Power and im set for a whole weekend of driving some great roads, I may even sleep in the car this weekend im so happy although not sure the trouble and strife will let me :roflmao:

BrakeSnake, the old Buxton Cat and Fiddle? whats that is it on google earth (Hope you enjoyed the drive mate)+++

Riz mate hows yours then i bet your a happy chappy is it as good as the one you sold or better? +++

Im over the moon with mine...... the one I sold was a 2004 5dr, sold it with 9k miles on it after about 16 months of ownership.... was devestated to let her go tbh...... it didnt have sat nav though. This one is the sporty 3dr which is fully loaded...... it was like new! So its way better than my old one! Just filled her up tonight with £50 of V-Power..... bought her some HD AutoGylm Wax too.....

Riz +++

Edited by Riz

That's the one. The A537 between Buxton and Maccelsfield. Awesome road, almost alpine in nature. Well worth a visit. I was only going out for a paper and some milk dammit!!!

Nice one Riz, I just bought some dodo wax for mine so she is gonna have a good clean and some proper driving over the weekend

Glad to hear your enjoying the car mate and with this weather (Well sunny hear) it is even better just need to sort out some tunes and im off +++