Stupid exhausts!

Tipex

In a very 'Barry boy' fashion, here are a few pics I took locally of some cars with stupid exhausts.

First up, take a sh1t car, with sh1t wheels, make sure it's a really sh1t car in sh1t condition, with a sh1t engine, then paint the rear lights so no one can see them (stealth mode?).

Take some random pieces of metal tubing and weld them to a makeshift backbox, then paint it silver, forget polishing it, just paint it silver.

Then, what the hell, make another one, then line them up so at least one of them doesn't fit in the existing cut out in the bumper.

And maybe you too can own -

img0149.jpg

The Fiesta of Powaaaaahhh!

This one is apparently owned by the same hotelier who has the Roller with the gold roof, can you count the exhausts?

img0147p.jpg

Counted em? heres another pic -

8zorst.jpg

And this is what it looks like from the front -

img0148u.jpg

And yes, thats tacky halfords stylee chrome stuff everywhere!

It doesn't even sound very nice, apparently having an exhaust for each cylinder makes a V8 sound like 8 fiestas:confused:

Edited by Tipex

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fluffyjordan01.jpg

Stealth - Nice.

ie, heat diffusing exhaust so you cannot see the heat signature. Real stealth technology - as used on the B2/F117/F22 mega-expensive stealth planes.

I mean IF the local bobby is ever patroling using a heat seeking speed gun, he'll never get caught.

These boys are cleverer than we thought.......... :rolleyes:

And maybe you too can own -

img0149.jpg

The Fiesta of Powaaaaahhh!

That is deeply, deeply cool. All it needs are some nice, tasteful MDF sideskirts and Burberry stripes (applied from rattle tins); you'd be onto a winner.

Something along these lines:

chav-mobile_small.jpg

This is just pure class +++

Wonder how many extra bhp it needs to punch a hole in the air for that rear spoiler? What's a Sexo normally? 70bhp? So add an extra 130 bhp (just from adding a K&N and a dog turd shaped back box) and lose all that power to the, ahem, "aerodynamics"...

PaulBorangesaxorear.JPG

Some of these zorsts are crazy. How are you supposed to get at the boot without burning your shins? Would be a nightmare in the summer wearing shorts!

I'm sure that was at the top of their lists when they were considering doing the mods :roflmao:

During a quick perusal of the Maranello 2nd hand cars on Sunday afternoon (in Egham) I noted that an F430 Scuderia has cosmetically enhanced exhausts. The ones you see protruding from the back in fact shield the real things which are further back, not shiny and somewhat smaller.