Le Mans 09

DHA

Erm I'm still packing :coffee:

Still, at least the vinyl is on, eh?

Dave if you're still awake, you might sleep easier knowing that I've been bonfiring the rear tyres in the rain coming out of every junction....in fact, every time I put my foot down :roflmao:

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Quiete discreet this year I thought...

Bazza, HOW did you manage to sticker up so many days in advance? I was so embarassed stickering up, I had to drive it round the corner and out of the way. Almost didn't do it tonight as I was so ashamed parking it in the car park like that :roflmao:

post-164-137914433464_thumb.jpg

I'm about to have The Greatest Shower of the Year - aside from baking in a tent for 4.5 days, some thieving lowlife French gippo "broke" into my tent (ok, they unzipped it) and stole my...washbag! And thanks to them I smell like a farm...

Then I can't wait to have my first balanced meal in days (hmmm Chinese or Indian)... and THEN I'm going to scour my house for my camcorder lead and sit back and watch the footage +++

:grin: yo, reports of my demise have been greatly exaggerated :roflmao:

Yup LM09 was going great right up until the point I tried my best to slice my Achilles Tendon, what I thought was just a simple stitch the hole in my ankle job turned out to be an operation on Sat morning with, not one but two, epidurals... Am back in the UK now with my cast and some Tramadol with plenty hospital action to look forwards too in the coming days/weeks.

:grin: managed to get a pic just before they put my cast on today - it goes right round the other side too! Got some half decent pics from qualifying that will go up later on - totally missed the race as this all happened 2am Sat, fingers crossed LM10 is as memorable for all the right reasons +++

post-3095-137914433487_thumb.jpg

Glad you're back relatively safely Bazza - tried to contact you via FB to see if we could visit on Sunday night as I suddenly realised I didn't have your number. Understandalby you didn't respond and so we had no option but to go and spank up Indiannapolis :grin:

Got to love the organisation of the French, the little man at the peage with the camera has already delivered the goods - I can't remember why Dave was smiling so much but I hope it wasn't fear....

36443d1245098353-le-mans-09-peage.jpg

post-164-137914433491_thumb.jpg