Amir Khan

M8CKN

About 15 minutes ago driving through Ancoats in Manchester in a white C63 AMG with BOX *R number plate, chatting away on his phone..tut tut!!

Another 2 unrelated spots recently, Chatted to Colin Montgomerie in a shop in Perth whilst I was in there on business, and had a pee next to Dean Holdsworth in Meadowhall!!!

Edited by M8CKN

About 15 minutes ago driving through Ancoats in Manchester in a white C63 AMG with BOX *R number plate, chatting away on his phone..tut tut!!

Umm, sorry to disappoint you but it wasn't Amir Khan you saw. He's in the Phillipines, he's been there for the last week at training camp waiting for Freddie Roach to arrive today/tomorrow in preparation for the Peterson rematch in 7 weeks. Definitely not him in Manchester I'm afraid. He's been tweeting about his training in Manilla all week and he's still out there right now.

It was probably his brother, Haroon Khan.

He's a boxer too.

The car is right. Amir Khan has a C63 AMG which he's known to use as his every day car. He's got a few others too mind, mostly Mercs.

Bit of a fan by any chance??

Fan of boxing overall. I'm still a partial doubter of how far Khan can go.

Whilst he's undoubtedly a world class fighter, he still has a lot to prove. I expect him to beat Peterson in the rematch but beyond that, well time will tell.

The sooner he shuts up talking about wanting to fight Mayweather, the better. Such ambitions are well beyond his skills set right now.

Why is he a prize ****? I must admit I don't see that side of him.

His antics after the Peterson defeat were a little too much (I still think he lost anyway) but I can also understand why he took the stance he did in light of the scoring fiasco and what became apparent afterwards.

As Garcon says, he pales in comparison to Hamed.

Unfortunately that's on both counts though. Hamed was a total dick outside of the ring and to be released after serving 4 months of his sentence was appalling. However - he was without question one of the biggest talents in boxing from these shores, ever. I've not seen anyone rival his hand speed or power to weight since. I include Pacquaio in that. His ring achievements tend to be forgotten because he threw it all away in the Barrera fight through an abject lack of preparation.

His record speaks for itself - 36 wins, 31 by KO, 1 defeat (to an All Time Great who he could have beaten in my opinion).

But granted, outside of the ring he's been a total arse.

Edited by MrMe