Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG AWD

Andy_Bangle

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you want to get an A45 AMG or finance or buy an S3 outright for cash? Why don't you just buy an A45 AMG for cash?

A couple of reasons for that Mook.

Firstly, the AMG is £10k more expensive.

But more importantly, I dont think the AMG is going to hold its value to well. People dont seem to like its looks and are also concerned longer term about wringing that much power from a 2.0L. The general consensus seems to be they are not going to hold value too well.

A couple of reasons for that Mook.

Firstly, the AMG is £10k more expensive.

But more importantly, I dont think the AMG is going to hold its value to well. People dont seem to like its looks and are also concerned longer term about wringing that much power from a 2.0L. The general consensus seems to be they are not going to hold value too well.

So would you borrow the extra £10k? I don't follow your logic :confused:

Have Mercedes themselves not got a deal on? When their cars that have predicted poor residuals are not attractive to third party lease companies, they usually have a ridiculous deal on through the dealer network.

Mercedes are such a funny brand in terms of how they get cars sold. If it wasn't for them filling the third party lease / CH market with cars, the number of cars they actually get on the road would be next to none!!

There are no deals on the car according to the local AMG dealers Booster.