Football results today

Luke

Probably pure media invention, but potentially fascinating if there's anything to it.

Sooner or later the (relatively) vast personal wealth of retired Premiership footballers has to turn up somewhere...  Look at that photo - Beckham, Scholes, Butt, Giggs and the Nevilles - they could afford to take a majority stake in the club even without backing! 

Another random bit of football nonsense...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26764130

Unfortunate circumstances and all that, but does using the 'my granny died' excuse make Stephen Ireland one of the most pathetic individuals in football?

In terms of supporting evidence, I also offer his taste in cars and his inability to maintain them properly ...(true story, seen with my own eyes :P )

Another random bit of football nonsense...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26764130

Unfortunate circumstances and all that, but does using the 'my granny died' excuse make Stephen Ireland one of the most pathetic individuals in football?

In terms of supporting evidence, I also offer his taste in cars and his inability to maintain them properly ...(true story, seen with my own eyes :P )

I don't know what's more embarassing, lying that your Granny has died or having said Granny beg Roy Keane for you to get a game:-)

Probably pure media invention, but potentially fascinating if there's anything to it.

Sooner or later the (relatively) vast personal wealth of retired Premiership footballers has to turn up somewhere...  Look at that photo - Beckham, Scholes, Butt, Giggs and the Nevilles - they could afford to take a majority stake in the club even without backing! 

:roflmao:

Shoot for the moon........if you miss it, and the stars, you might hit the allotments behind the chip shop :roflmao:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26775674

Edited by Milo
  • Like 2

It would seem that a bookmaker is going to have a banner too.

"The saga took another twist on Friday after it emerged that another banner, trailed from a different plane, will be flown over the stadium at the same time.

Press Association Sport understands that a high-street bookmaker is behind the second banner.

The bookmaker is refusing to reveal the message their plane will drag across the skies, but it is understood to not be favourable towards Moyes."

Edited by Cuprabob

It would seem that a bookmaker is going to have a banner too.

"The saga took another twist on Friday after it emerged that another banner, trailed from a different plane, will be flown over the stadium at the same time.

Press Association Sport understands that a high-street bookmaker is behind the second banner.

The bookmaker is refusing to reveal the message their plane will drag across the skies, but it is understood to not be favourable towards Moyes."

Maybe they'll crash into each other.  :coffee:

He may as well just resign now. This kind of thing will break the resolve of the increasingly small band of fans who still support him.

Moyes: "I think that if Sir Alex was here this year it would be difficult for him as well and he would be aware of that."

What a complete and utter ****ing idiot.

​I suppose he'll be back before the match this weekend talking about 'making it difficult for Villa to get a result'.

New Premier League laughing stock. Enter stage right.....

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/26783751

Newcastle fans mocking United?  I've heard it all now. :roflmao:

The guy who has organised this ban admits he can't even recall anything before Sir Alex.  He is 30 years old.  He has been brought up on unprecedented success and is, to put it bluntly, a total cock.  I heard him speaking yesterday and he hasn't a clue about football.

But hey, when you're the original circus of clowns, I guess it helps to deflect attention from your own bunch of failures now and again... :P

He may as well just resign now. This kind of thing will break the resolve of the increasingly small band of fans who still support him.

Moyes: "I think that if Sir Alex was here this year it would be difficult for him as well and he would be aware of that."

What a complete and utter ****ing idiot.

​I suppose he'll be back before the match this weekend talking about 'making it difficult for Villa to get a result'.

Just what are you talking about?  You are in the small band of fans in NOT supporting him.:roflmao:

I just don't know what more to say to you.  Really, why anyone would wish a manager to fail so much is complete beyond me.  It's the word "supporters" that gets to me so much.  You're not supporters.  You're glory hunters.  Anyone that keeps this tirade of abuse up towards Moyes, never mind the worst of them like you that have been at it since a ball was kicked, simply cannot call themselves supporters of the club.

The club appointed him.  The club believes in him.  Sir Alex chose him.  The board, Charlton, the owners, they're all still behind him.  So how on earth can you call yourselves supporters?  You're not!  You are willing someone to fail at every opportunity.

Oh the guy with the plane has managed to raise the grand sum of....£800.  That's how much it has cost and do you know how many people were prepared to support the 'protest'?  Go on, take a guess.  It is absolutely comical.

Personally I hope the plane veers off course and lands right on his pathetic f***ing never-known-anything-less-than-winning head.

Let me ask you a serious question TwinSpark.  Do you think anyone, regardless of who they follow, thinks you're a real supporter/fan of United on here?  You can hide behind your "I support the club and have its interests at heart" comments as much as you want.  However, people see straight through them.  You're the epitomy of everything that is lambasted about United supporters.  In it for the success only.  The badge, club and football per se means absolutely nothing to you in reality.

/RantOver

Have you seen RedCafe recently?

Those who want him to stay are in a tiny minority.

No matter what you say, he's the wrong man for the job and alway was. To keep him and give him money this summer will be a monumental mistake.

Fortunately, he appears to be a dead man walking now.