Audi A8 attention to detail.

Ari

Mind your head when you do that... grin.gif (expecting doors to open).

IMO you don't notice anything 'shifting' on the Quattro. I never did anyway. Might be the different suspension? Since yours is a sport IIRC this one might be a bit softer...

Mine is on SP9000's and I'm rather pleased with them. Last longer than Pirelli and very good in the wet. Ride/handling is good too. They are rather sensitive to pressure tho IMO, I gave them a bit more to get the responsive feel I wanted.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

May be I go check the pressures and then go try bit harder ugh? ECLIPSe.gifsekret.gif

A/UK called today to say that my parts (well my cars parts actually, dont want my parts aired on the forum do you?)should be here this week. That'll mean the loaners goes back. Interesting to see what our old tub feels like then frown.gif

May be I'll be on vacation when mines ready jump.gif

Picked up a 1.5 month old 4.2 Q today... grin.gif Just to confirm; it has the double mirror feature. Neat indeed. Much neater: adaptive light. laugh.gif On lower speed it illuminates the side you indicate, or steer towards. Very cool feature...cool.gif

More A8 impressions later in the '8' forum... beerchug.gif

BTW, did you choose 'dynamic' on the air suspension settings? Methinks that's the best setting if you want sportslike suspension. As to the tyre pressure, it can't hurt to choose the max. load figures. wink.gif