F1 2016 Season

Cuprabob

15 minutes ago, garcon magnifique said:

I don't honestly think it is driving style. We'll never know whether it's something his engineers have done differently. 

I think it's just karma for him being such a massive cock. :P

It is like completely unbiased assessment of everything Hamilton does that I like so much. :roflmao:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I do wish Vettel would shut the feck up and concentrate on driving.  Barely a 'race' goes by that he isn't bitching about something and it's getting very tedious.  What planet was he on yesterday moaning about Massa?  It was a race for position FFS!

• Like 1

My days of F1 watching are over (at least on the telly). Yesterdays Mexican race was hardly worthy was it. Lap after lap of watching messers Perez and Massa nose to tail was hardly edge of your seats stuff.

Why Hamilton was not penalised for off roading at the first 2 corners and ending up 10 car lengths ahead by the third, no advantage there.

Drivers whinging at the engineers, drivers whinging at each other. No decent shots of Claire Williams or Suzi Wollf either :angry:

I lost the will after lap 28.

Remind me - who won ?

4 hours ago, Daz said:

But he, sort of, has been, SV given 10 sec penalty and 2 licence points. Ricciardo promoted to 3rd

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/37819437

Unfortunately, he wasn't penalised for his attitude/words when told the Verstappen incident "will be investigated after the race", in most other sports that would be bringing the sport into disrepute.

The thing is, they had to investigate it after the race because if they said there & then to let him pass the penalty must be served within 3 times across the finish line...... There were only 2 laps to go!!!!!!