2003 Audi RS6 Avant (C5)

54m

Due to a relocation at work and the recent purchase of a property I now have no choice but to let this go after 3 years of ownership which has been a absolute pleasure to own!

Audi RS6 Avant (C5)
Mugello Blue Pearl 
142000 Miles
Service History with stacks of Invoices/Paperwork
2 Keys
12 Months Mot

Specification;
QST Tuning Remap (Engine/Gearbox) – 530BHP
Miltek Exhaust System Cats Removed
Bilstein PSS9 Damping/Adjustable Coilovers
Wagner Intercoolers
Gearbox Rebuild in 2013 
MK2 RNS-E Navigation System with 2015/16 Maps and Camera Locations
Full Black Leather Recaros With Silver Piping (Fully Electric With Lumbar Support) 
Carbon Fibre Inlays
Black Alcantara Headling & Pillars
Heated Front & Rear Seats
Parking Sensors Front & Rear
Bi-Xenon Headlamps 
Cruise Control 
Privacy Glass
Tracker

Negative Points;
*Various little Stone Chips Along the Front Bumper/Arches – Very Common issue amongst the RS range.

*Alloys could benefit from a refurbishment due to having the odd there mark.

It's now a 14 Year Old Vehicle so you will expect the odd age related mark but other than that it is pretty clean!

RS6-1_zpswmytew5v.jpg

2CFE7CC0-0185-4D49-AC8E-DEAB4C958905_zps

B0C41A27-E41D-4740-83CC-33551EB36A51_zps

24E7083A-6C9A-4446-AD37-5C73BAE53FAB_zps

E8CB8745-6A9E-4F64-9135-6B6BF24C10EF_zps

RS6-15_zpsdl7wlb7s.jpg

RS6-9_zps7qkkxq9s.jpg

RS6-10_zpsjx7parc6.jpg

RS6-14_zps3jjsetfb.jpg

DC692FEE-8010-4725-B9D8-756BF9A27AA6_zps

Strictly No Test Pilots Unless You Have Valid Proof of Insurance to Drive This Specific Vehicle!

Any queries that you may have regarding the vehicle please feel free to get in touch with me to discuss further.

Price: £9,500

Thanks for viewing!

It would be a pleasure to contribute to your forum but I have other things that are priority at this moment in time, If you really do you feel that way please go ahead and remove my post? 

Kind Regards,

A Fellow Forum User.  ;)

7 posts in almost 10 years prior to your advert. A very busy man indeed.

I must admit that I looked at the profile as I didn't recognise the name.

That said, there have been worse and for all we know (unlikely though this is), he might have visited and read the forums every day in those 10 years.

The problem is as billy says, listing an advert for a car and then saying you've been too busy to contribute, after the length of time you've been a member, makes it look rather one-sided.

That said, on the car, it appears to have a mammoth amount of history in that paperwork.  I like that model RS6 and I have no idea what the residuals are like (other than the fact they're strong).  I'd imagine that a well maintained car won't have too many issues with 142k on the clock.  It sounds very high, but the reality is that it is below average mileage for a 14 year old car.

I can see it selling without any problems because of how good it looks (and I also think it a good sign when a seller lists "negative points").