R32 Vs 360 Moderna Challenge

dazmondo

Right this could be interesting ?

One of my mates a resturant owner has a ferrari 360 and loves it more than life !

Ive set him a challenge, from a standing start to 30, or to 150 yrds,

what do you reckon me chances are, if "GOOD", how much shall i bet on this slick dude losing. !

Or shall i realy move the goal posts and challenge him to 0 -60 with GPS terms, up a grassy hill in the wet, which might be a safer option. Anyway gotta beat him somehow hes just one of these people who has to "WIN". smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Ask Wopps, he is the 0-30 King, his R32 will beat anything (except a diesel) on the planet.

He is one mean mother.

seek him out, he is full of it 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ] yelrotflmao.gif yes but seeking might be difficult as he`s nowhere to be seen... sekret.gif

Riz

In the wet to 30 i recon the 32 would win, in the dry I wouldnt like to bet on it. If a stock 32 does 30 in 1.7/8, the modena would need great traction. Id stick with the wet grassy bank up a hill. But defo worth giving the 30 run a go wink.gifbeerchug.gif

Riz, dont worry im here. Bit busy at mo, im off to Ibeza on Sunday. SMOKE6.GIF

Just seen my mate outside his flash house just washing the seagull shite off his red penis extension, Flush.gif

His answer:- WTF is that

Me :- Its a golf.

Him :- What you been feeding it.

Me :- Alot less cash than that italia carbona

Him :- Lets see it go then.

Gave it a monstorous blast up the road and returned, put a grim on his face and fear in mine, the upgrade is imense,

He then questioned me about the proposition i made, and after seeing the start i had, he now has declined on a 0-30 or a 200 yarder, so there we have it until proven otherwise. FIREdevil.gif