Petrol

Skanksy

Gasman has been on for a while Simon... wink.gif

Since the thread is in the A4 forum I took the liberty to copy it in here. Hope you don't mind.

Quote Scooby Simon:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This bit of the shell.gif multimap web site is a god send to those of us who only let our cars drink Optimax.....

Might just have a few programmed in my GPS sekret.gif

If I am running V short, it will then bung a little home_ultimate_logo.gif in.

Gasman,,,,,,,I only use Optimax, and I noticed the difference very very quickly. The engine is definitely more responsive, and boy do I notice it when I have to fill with 'normal' fuel frown.gif

Ultimate goes in if it's all I can find, but 95% of the time Optimax it is. Highly recommended, shame it's not cheaper 169144-ok.gif

These oil companies charge a HUGE premium for the Optimax/Ultimate. Theiving bunch o' no-good, low-down profiteering sons'o'bitches!

BUT we still use them, as the juice is good.

As I said before, I noticed the difference in normal Shell fuel when I used to drive a lovely old Senator 3 litre! I never use the supermarket stuff and rarely use Esso.

Shell or BP only please. AND I do not care much for what the environmentalist/conscience lobby say either.

[ QUOTE ]

Gasman has been on for a while Simon... wink.gif

Since the thread is in the A4 forum I took the liberty to copy it in here. Hope you don't mind.

Quote Scooby Simon:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This bit of the shell.gif multimap web site is a god send to those of us who only let our cars drink Optimax.....

Might just have a few programmed in my GPS sekret.gif

If I am running V short, it will then bung a little home_ultimate_logo.gif in.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you get this attention to detail (logo'd links) on other forums? Some people just know how to cross the 'i's and dot the 't's dont they grin.gif

notworthy.gif

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif