DB7 For the Weekend

Woppum

The facts about who used to drive a Bentley and what else did they own go a little like this.

A high number (Can't remember the percentage) have a second car of a BMW 7 or Merc S apparently. The Bentley is more of a cruiser to show off in and the other is used in the week for business. The Conti or BY614 as it was know internally was meant to cash in on the Bentley exclusivity and gain a larger market share. To which it most definitely has. Bentley are still outselling the new Rolls even though the Arnage is somewhat old in the tooth.

More people wanted something a little bit more sporty to drive in at the weekend and was a little more affordable, an Arnage R/T comes it about £150k min and thats before you take it to mulliner, which a very high percentage of owners do.

Bentley have another couple of models that are due out soon, some of which you might have seen in spy shots in the papers... What they are well you will have to wait and see. wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

But it is a 2 and a half tonne blob and again isnt very quick

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't think so mate! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed Ari, found it quite hard to get rid of one whilst in the porker on the M25 confused.gif

I really like the Continental, pretty much the ultimate grand tourer in my eyes 169144-ok.gif Only thing i am not to keen on is the HUGE 3rd brake light spanning the entire rear window! Flush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

British Beef? Doesn't that come with free BSE?

[/ QUOTE ] Was that your attempt at a joke my fellow OZ Tyresmoker?

Riz jump.gifgrin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Riz you're australian??? blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Nope but i can be....

"lets throw another shrimp on the barbie"

Riz jump.gif169144-ok.gif

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Riz, Riz, Riz... ROLLEY~14.GIF

Only Americans eat "shrimp". Mr Hogan made that series of ads to lure unsuspecting and gullible 'murricuns' to Oz - you must have watched a lot of bad TV in your developing years... NONO3.GIF

Aussies eat prawns. smile.gif

...and lobster, and cray, and crab, and bugs (Moreton Bay or Balmain), and ...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Riz, Riz, Riz... ROLLEY~14.GIF

Only Americans eat "shrimp". Mr Hogan made that series of ads to lure unsuspecting and gullible 'murricuns' to Oz - you must have watched a lot of bad TV in your developing years... NONO3.GIF

Aussies eat prawns. smile.gif

...and lobster, and cray, and crab, and bugs (Moreton Bay or Balmain), and ...

[/ QUOTE ] yelrotflmao.gif ermmmm EEK2.GIF

Ewwwww do they really eat bugs?

Riz tongue.gif