East Anglia Rolling Road Shoot out / meet up

jediknight

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi guys.. thanks for the comments.. it all went rather well didnt it.

the porker hit..... wait for it... 500.7 bhp!! fantastic!!

i'll get my pics and vids and webpage sorted out.

Can everone email me their ful results.. power and torque and the rpm you achieved them!! thanks.. just makes the results page loo more complete.

Thanks very much Nathan was a cracking day, Lagoo your motor is simply awesome, Over 500 horses laugh.gif

Was chuffed with my results too, 362 bhp (although because of a complicated process this figure is a bit inflated, in reality it should be about 50hp less) but even so, 312bhp I would be very happy with that.

Sorry if the exhaust was a bit loud, my car will have to come with its own noise warning next time smirk.gif

If you look at your graph the green line at the bottom shows how much resistance your car had, tht figure is then added onto the power at the wheels. So everyones power at the wheels figures are correct.

The way they measure the resistance is by driving the car up and then dip the clutch but leaves the car in gear which allows them to measure the resistance your car has through the transmission etc. In my car if they left it in gear it would still be trying to drive forward, so that is not possible.

My green line scales from 0 to 160, and the chap said it should only be going from 0 to 110 (110 is an educated guess) so I should be bringing the end bhp down by 50bhp.