Chuffed

jackr32

Well I am one happy chappy.

I was parking up at work this morning and a guy came over and asked me how did I like my S4! Must be the new Mirrors

jump.gif

I had to tell him it was a 1.8T but he said it looks the mutts nuts

Made me think about getting the S4 grille and debadging it

Thoughts?

Had the car at work on saturday . Washed it first thing. Then it was fit the Oettinger intake . A customer asked the receptionist why was there a RS4 in the workshop ?(The bonnet was up) grin.gif Must have been the Avus! smirk.gif He told him that he was testing a S4 later in the day. (I don't work for Audi)

Your boss must be severly Peed off if he thinks you have an S4!!!! You should tell him hoiw many MPG you are getting then he will really be Peed off!

Right I am away to do my good deed for the day - take my mother for a walk! Nice Crisp day and she buys me a good old Scottish Scone afterwards too. In 5 weeks time we will be going in her A3 Sportback 2.0T DSG SLine jump.gif

If someone asks her what car does she drive she will say A3 and if they say what model is it she will reply "don't know but it's red!" grin.gifblush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I'm afraid most compliments on my motor have been from ladies. All remarked that the A4 cab was their favourite car.

I wonder if the clean lines of the cab appeal more to the ladies whilst the guys prefer the butch stance of the BMW sport cabs ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think guys prefer tin lids and grunt!