Hot famous birds you have met at the pumps..?

Sinfield

Now this really is a thread that will not go far, but while filling the Porker with some of Shells finest this afternoon, I took the chance to oggle Zara Phillip's arse as she was refueling her Audi. She may have a funny family and big teeth but she could butter my toast anyday.

Ooo, cute for a royal...

Closest I got was, while working @ the local Friendly's after college, being turned off by Rosie O'Donnell's arse while she pumped in her fill.

(hope that doesn't shorten this thread's life...I'll attempt a save)

"Bob" Kid Rock's parents, (aka the Richies), live about 15 doors down the lake from me and Pam Anderson visited several times when those two stars were boinking each other. Saw those pumps, uh, her pumps, uh, from a distance...I'll stop there.

My sister, who got me that Friendly's job, buttered Howie Mandel's toast. Literally, in the service industry way, I mean...

*Legal* service industry way...and not the legal one in just Amsterdam and one strip of Las Vegas.

I'm stopping while I can still avoid that long distance Lawn Dart.

Differing from the thread just slightly........er..... i filled up in my local station and whilst walking up to pay i noticed upon something very usefull on the counter. Instead of keeping the thought to myself, the brain engaged reverse and the mouth said " F**K me thats Handy!! " only to be greeted by a ONE armed teller that didnt look very happy!! slap.gif

No offence to anyone.........

.......as to " famous " people i once worked in a hotel and saw Barry Mcguigan (or whoever you spell it, the boxer) fall out of his Shogun, the poor wee man couldnt climb down as it was too high!!!!!! jump.gif

true story but not a female. 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

When I worked at a Shell petrol station someone showed up in the low drag spec Jag E-type CUT7...Was a very nice looking car, but its not really a woman

[/ QUOTE ]

I beg to differ...quite the sexy beast, sleek body lines, nice hips, beautiful mouth, throw lots of money at it and she's still not happy, tough to get the motor goin' but once you do, she's a go'er....

The E-type is the prototypical female car. And if it's a Sport model...HOOOO-AH!

I'm in love. smlove2.gif

Is the CUT7 sometimes called a 'lightweight', aluminium panels & all? Not familiar w/ that designation...

Always wondered why Zoe Ball and Fat Boy Slim split up. I reckon when they met he thought she was completely, er... chemically enhanced... but eventually the truth dawned that she's always like that.

Don't remember seeing any famous totty at the pumps, but I did see Posh Spice outside Marks & Sparks once...

Stood saw Kim Marsh (milf from Hearsay) at the Total garrage in St Albans a few years back, not sure what she was driving, I think it was the standard c-listers blacked out Range Rover/Jeep Cherokee/X5/Chelsea tractor if I remember correctly.

It would appear that I use the same dry cleaners as Pam St Clement (Pat in Eastenders). However, she is most definatley not hot and dry cleaners are not petrol stations.

[ QUOTE ]

Speakin of Barry Mc Guigan, he told me to f*ck off in dublin zoo when I asked him for his autograph, I was 9 totally gutted! I remember he was driving an old S300 with the reg BOX 1. Nordy prick!

[/ QUOTE ]

Who did? If you're saying he's a bird, maybe that's why he told you to f'off. wink.gif

I once sat next to Suzie whatsherface (the brunnette that presents the Moto GP racing) whilst waiting for my car to be cleaned at Chiswick Hydrowash (on Chiswick Roundabout). She was dressed down & not quite the hottie I imagined. Nice S2000 though.

I met V-BH in '99 at the Newport Pagnell services. Her, yellow Jordan Civic. Me, maroon Vauxhall Cavalier. Her signing autograph, me grining like a loon.

I think she's hot. Better half not so sure. Something about a girl who can drive. Mind you, my Lady would also like a TVR given half a chance, but would put up with a 911 if she had to.

My 2pence worth...

Not at the pumps but sort a similar thing, when working in F1 a couple of years back my mate got me on the grid for the oz gp. The claxon went to clear the grid, I walked to the top of the pit lane to wait for the cars to do the installation lap, then realised Naomi Campbell was stood next me, bloody hell she's tall, I'm 6' and she was looking down on me! That's it, not that exciting but at least it was a famous bird!