POLL: G/f's boss taking upskirt pictures of her

shark_90

Does M3Me post too much across the board?  

1. 1. Does M3Me post too much across the board?

• Yes, & it gets my goat
    • Yes, but it's freedom of speech
    • No, he's no worse than others

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think this has gone too far now, i feel for you Sharky mate but at the end of the day one of two things is gonna happen:

1) your gonna get back with her

2) get her out of your life

I would say make the decision and move on, if she isnt talking to you anymore then its option 2.

Admittedly its hard but, lets face it we have all been heartbroken by one woman or another in our lifetimes and this may not be the last so chin up, get out there and find your very own Lucy Pinder 169144-ok.gif

She's well out of my life mate, she's seeing someone else and she lives a good 50 miles away so it's not like I see her every day? The thread was resurrected through something else and now we're bantering on about other things, not the dilemma that I originally posted about. So I agree, it's gone far enough! I didn't post it to get anyone to feel sorry for me, and people who know me on here will vouch for that. I honestly believed from the way she reacted in the first instance that I must be wrong or going mad or something, so I turned to you lovely lot for a sanity check.

People's comments on here have helped me a lot and I thank all that have posted for that.

And for the record, I DEFINATELY do not want her back.