Styling Pack Out, Lifestyle Pack In

chrisan

Audi's Styling Pack on the S-Line ended on 30/06. Is now replaced with a "Lifestyle Pack", compromising:

Rear Acoustic Parking

Symphony Stereo

Rear Window Blinds

Storage Pack

Load Area Pack

This is for the Avant. I didn't ask about the saloon - I guess there will be subtle differences.

Cheers,

Chris

I totally agree. I could kick myself, having decided that buying new is the best option, now the Styling Kit is history, I'm going to have to pay £1K for wheels that were free a few days ago.

The only thing that I actually want in that list is Symphony.

Chris

[ QUOTE ]

Audi's Styling Pack on the S-Line ended on 30/06. Is now replaced with a "Lifestyle Pack", compromising:

Rear Acoustic Parking

Symphony Stereo

Rear Window Blinds

Storage Pack

Load Area Pack

This is for the Avant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh what a "lifestyle" I must have then................UHOH7.GIF

1)Rear Acoustic Parking - Got, a must have if you ask me. Never had it on a car before and wouldn't be without it now.

2)Symphony Stereo - Got , again glad I went for this instead of a glovebox multichanger. Also it's a lot easier now if I want to fit SatNav. Shame they don't offer BOSE though........................... tongue.gif

3)Rear Window Blinds - Didn't get. Wish I had though, instead of 4&5...... Would've costed me an extra £75. frown.gif

4&5)Storage Pack & Load Area Pack - Got Both. A bit pants really. I've used the net and strap once and the only reason I got the storage pack was for the map nets on the back of the front seats, they look a bit plain without them. The little pull out draws under the seats are tiny and you can't get much of anything in them. Mars bars fit well wink.gif

I just don't get how they can charge so much extra for the 18" Five Arm wheels. It's almost like they don't take the standard wheels in lieu..... I mean a GRAND EXTRA ???? What a P*SS take.............. Rant over grin.gif

So glad I didn't wait any longer when I got mine.

The B6 S-Line really was a great "End of line" deal 169144-ok.gif

BUB beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]

You could buy replicas for £600 ish and sell the Audi original 17" wheels for around the same.........

[/ QUOTE ]

I sold my 5 spoke star alloys for the grand total of £240! For all 5! 4 with half worn tyres and the spare was brand new.

There have been loads of B7 avants on allapprovedcars.com, do you really need to buy brand new?

Sorry guys, according to my price list, april 05, after 30 june RS6 5 spokes are £2000 extra not a grand. £1000 gets you 18" nine spokes though.

I very recently specced up a 3.0TDi quattro and it was well over £4grand less in Germany than the UK.

I can see personnel imports making a comeback

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry guys, according to my price list, april 05, after 30 june RS6 5 spokes are £2000 extra not a grand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's on the base car. If you go for the s-line, the 18" RS6s are £1000 IIRC.

Even still it's a hell of a lot to upgrade from 17" to 18" blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Sorry guys, according to my price list, april 05, after 30 june RS6 5 spokes are £2000 extra not a grand.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's on the base car. If you go for the s-line, the 18" RS6s are £1000 IIRC.

Even still it's a hell of a lot to upgrade from 17" to 18" blush.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah yes - sorry !

but it's still a rip off !!!!