my cars

Andy_PC

Thought I'd post a couple of pics of my cars.

First my 205

245c2125.jpg

Std 1.6 engine, 1.9 rebuilt rear beam, Goodrich hoses all round, Bilstein fr shocks, SBC -25mm springs & Grp N top/rear mounts. 309 GTi rear shocks, EBC Greenstuff pads.

And my repmobile...

679e23df.jpg

Thanks mate.

Wasn't "quite" this good when I bought it - lots of blood, sweat & plenty of tears got it to where it is now (my blood & sweat and GF's tears when she saw the various bills?. Car has 69k genuine with paperwork to back it up but HG's just gone so new engine arriving shortly - staying 8v for now as I think an MI conversion would almost certainly result in divorce before I even get hitched!

Thanks Chris - in that photo I'd used Menzerna Intensive via PC to remove some light swirling, 2 coats of Carlack 68 acrylic (no real advantage but 2 coats ensures I don't miss any spots), SRP via a finishing pad (just to see what it looked like!), 3 coats of Wolfgang Deep Gloss sealant and 2 coats of Pinnacle Souveran. Glass with NXT Glass Cleaner (having polished with Carlack via PC first to remove some etching), trim Poorboys B&B and tyres 4 Star gel. Wheels given 3 coats of Carlack.

Hope you don't mind me posting a pic' of my little french beauty............. smlove2.gif

479430-BubsClio16valve027b.JPG

The pic doesn't really do it justice but it looks fantastic in the flesh - Bit of G10 by hand here and there, Zymol HD Cleanse - 2 coats of Zymol Carbon 169144-ok.gif

47,000mls - Me 2nd owner (last 6yrs) - up for grabs soon.......... frown.gif

BUB beerchug.gif

post-5262-137914317031_thumb.jpg

Rattles & squeaks? loads of em!

Nice Clio too - one day I'll have a mint Williams - the last proper hot hatch (ducks under cover sharpish)

....by which I mean sub 2000cc no frills, no heavy safety gizmos or pointless ASR/TC blah blah, just a sweet chassis and those gorgeous Speedlines....

[ QUOTE ]

Rattles & squeaks? loads of em!

Nice Clio too - one day I'll have a mint Williams - the last proper hot hatch (ducks under cover sharpish)

....by which I mean sub 2000cc no frills, no heavy safety gizmos or pointless ASR/TC blah blah, just a sweet chassis and those gorgeous Speedlines....

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Bub - that too is stunning. 169144-ok.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks chaps grin.gif

I heart.gif my little Clio - Agree about the Williams tho , but my 16v still does it for me! ECLIPSe.gif

I'll be putting it in the classifieds Soon tho frown.gif

Dont see many Williams' around anymore, and the last few I have seen look like they could have done with plenty of TLC.

Never seen the point in spending so much money on a car and then treating it like dung.gif

Even if my car was only worth about £1k, i'd still look after it as a grand is still a grand!!