Hooking up with your mates sister?

beez

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahaha ACTUALLY...I've not properly looked before. All the times I've seen her, either her brother or parents (who really like me) have been around, so I thought best not to be too pervy. But tomorrow, when I pick her up, I will most definately get a good look. Just for you. I seem to remember them being fairly plump though wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

He's said on multiple occasions that he doesn't mind and couldn't think of anyone he'd rather have 'porking my sister' (as he put it)...picking her up from work tomorrow, I'd best wash the car in the morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

dung.gif + Mr Sheen = 123576-assfeck.gif?

yelrotflmao.gif @ Omi.

Beez, is it really a good idea, imagine getting down and dirty, then looking at her, and realising you basically 123576-assfeck.gif your mate with long hair and breasts.

Time to leave the closet, and just jump your mate, you know its what you want really 169144-ok.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Beez, is it really a good idea, imagine getting down and dirty, then looking at her, and realising you basically 123576-assfeck.gif your mate with long hair and breasts.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or maybe Beez has little man boobs to go with his long hair so she's looking at him in a slightly different way. SMOKE6.GIF

I nailed one of my best mate's sisters; went out with her for a while actually. She was mental so it didn't last and for goodness sake, don't go into graphic detail about what you and his sister got up to with a plastic donkey and an electric toothbrush (should the occasion ever arise).

You will need to develop a whole new line in conversation and you can kiss goodbye to talking about your relationship with your mate.

That said, my mate's sister was mental so I dumped her.

[ QUOTE ]

imagine getting down and dirty, then looking at her, and realising you basically 123576-assfeck.gif your mate with long hair and breasts.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats precisely the reason i try not to even talk with my best mates sister becaus i know she likes me but i just couldnt ever go there no matter how desperate i got.

Oh the joy of being a young fecker!

You could live by the motto "Any holes a Goal!", or be fussy!

I have always been fussy, as there's more to it than a quick leg over.

Just bear in mind if things go pear shaped you might lose your friend as well!

Personally i'd steer clear mate!