Front Grill

TP27

Can anyone point me in the right direction for instructions for the removal of the front grill (between the lights, the coloured grill that houses the VW badge)? I've tried to unclip it but I'm forcing two clips that appear to be well fixed in and I don't want to break any clips! Ta, 169144-ok.gif TP.

so what are you doing? replacing the grill with an aftermarket one or something?

Ive seen alot of the Kamei badgeless grille and i would love this but i think on MkIV GTIs and generally all other Golfs the whole grille can be removed but on the R the surround to the grille is part of the bumper and has to be cut off or something to accomodate an aftermarket grille confused.gif

No, not an aftermaket grill mod!!

I've got most of the flies of the Scottish Highlands stuck in the grill. Taken the grill off, unclipped the black back casing and blue front section apart, removed the R32 badge and cleaned the lot. I then buffed up the black backing grill with Autoglym Bumper Care, SratchX'd the whole blue grill and surround and reassembled the grill and put it back on the .:R. All in all 1/2 hour work and looking good again!! 169144-ok.gif